Billy Ray Cyrus divorce gets messy. Claims ex stole $96,986.05.

rcksluke

1 hour ago, rcksluke said:

Good sis needs to learn some math it was in 2 weeks

spacer.png

• Haha 4

Why did I read that as 98 million and thought how would Billy Cyrus make that much money he isnt even popular anymore. Anyways, he should reunite with his family and spent the last few years of his life peacefully with his grandchildren instead of wasting time with hookers

38 minutes ago, shimind said:

Why did I read that as 98 million and thought how would Billy Cyrus make that much money he isnt even popular anymore. Anyways, he should reunite with his family and spent the last few years of his life peacefully with his grandchildren instead of wasting time with hookers

Not you speaking like he's 90 about to die 😭

• Like 1

So Brit Smith was right, Karma is really a b

tenor.gif

6 hours ago, ohjulia said:

It's insane to me that he drew the line at her stealing less than $100,000 but not at the fact that he groomed her and she's the same age as his middle child.

She's a grown ass woman :rip:  

4 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

How the hell do you spend $96k in 2 months :deadbanana:

Have you seen the groceries prices these days? Poor girl probably just had to eat

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SweetTalker said:

She's a grown ass woman :rip:  

He started grooming her when she was 12/13 years old. Why are you defending this? They're 30 years apart and he was her mentor when she was a literal child.

Americans writing 90,000.05 instead of 90.000,05 is so confusing...

7 hours ago, ohjulia said:

He started grooming her when she was 12/13 years old. Why are you defending this? They're 30 years apart and he was her mentor when she was a literal child.

I mean do we have proof of that? :rip:

what did he think marrying her meant re: finances?

8 hours ago, ohjulia said:

No he didnt. Shes like 35 and was on the last season of HM which filmed in 2010. She was at least 21 then

Seems like messy runs in the family 

He didn't groom her :rip:

Obviously, the whole relationship and situation is still one hell of a mess, though :rip: He really tore his family down right by the middle for this (predictable) mess :deadbanana2:

For Miley's sake, I hope they can all reconcile one day :heart:

On 6/15/2024 at 5:53 AM, Poxy said:

Omg, I can't imagine what I could buy in that short amount of time with that money :rip:

A Rolex and a Tesla :heart:

That five cents really tipped him over the edge. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.