Top Posters In This Topic

• Daddy

• Badgalbriel

• jonapova

• SlimyGhoul

Welp

That swiftie selling their collection is sending me :ahh:

• Haha 4

#2 still so good for her. And Brat is better than anything taylor ever released. 

So its a Win win for Charli. Taylor will only make herself embarrassed more in front of other people's eyes. 

Charli won. 

:clap3:

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just now, supaspaz said:

Love to get mad about something one person said instead of the repeated comments of half a dozen members!

I know it's hard to be a Swiftie. You all are very maligned and discriminated against. But just celebrate without making it about your fellow ATRLers or Charli XCX's race.

Only one user as well said that Charli is white (which could have been an honest mistake) so your logic makes no sense. Not to mention this isn't the first time you're biased towards artists or fandoms you dislike but ignoring death wishes and victimizing "white gays" (when I'm pretty sure most people saying those things are either white or gay) is a new low.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 18

So happy to see ATRLers being mad/pressed or whatever, for another week, yay!! :clap3: 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Daddy said:

I thought more of a LOST situation where Taylor is forced to work with normal people to stay alive and she will finally see that community is more important than wealth but hey, I deleted the comment for you, baby.

Honestly you shouldn't backtrack. Wishing death to someone you don't even know because she is selling a few more CDs than an artist you like speaks volumes about who you are as a person.

• Thanks 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

She's gaming the system and her massive white girl fanbase is still defending Shady Swift? The fact they can't see how manipulative their queen bee is, is scary.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, VenusFly said:

Honestly you shouldn't backtrack. Wishing death to someone you don't even know because she is selling a few more CDs than an artist you like speaks volumes about who you are as a person.

You taking my comment THAT serious tells me everything about you too. Glad we both came out of this a bit smarter than before. :hug:

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 4

quality and talent lost

• Like 3

brat was 1k sales ahead TTPD :ahh: you'd think it was like 80k with all the bitching

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 11

Just now, LoveInStereo said:

When 1 swiftie does it, it's an anomaly/an honest mistake. When 1 person says her plane should crash, y'all make blanket statements & generalizations to paint a false narrative that everybody's wishing death on her & there's a conspiracy against her. You people are EXHAUSTING

it's the swiftie MO. no matter how many records she breaks they will always act like taylor swift is some sort of downtrodden, oppressed underdog :rip:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 9

Just now, LoveInStereo said:

When 1 swiftie does it, it's an anomaly/an honest mistake. When 1 person says her plane should crash, y'all make blanket statements & generalizations to paint a false narrative that everybody's wishing death on her & there's a conspiracy against her. You people are EXHAUSTING

Who said EVERYONE is doing that? I just said that someone said something outrageous against Taylor and didn't get any reaction from mods while one swiftie calling Charli white equals all swfities being racist somehow.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

:rogue:

Perched for the Sympathy Is A Knife remix featuring Kanye 

moo.png

• Haha 3

• ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, VenusFly said:

Only one user as well said that Charli is white (which could have been an honest mistake) so your logic makes no sense. Not to mention this isn't the first time you're biased towards artists or fandoms you dislike but ignoring death wishes and victimizing "white gays" (when I'm pretty sure most people saying those things are either white or gay) is a new low.

I wish you all could see the absolute nonsense that you all say on this forum that gets reported and which we have to deal with. These tired ass complaints of bias from people who don’t have a bird’s eye view of the dynamics here.

But damn, sucks for me not to have your support, VenusFly. I will strive to climb to new heights of moderating instead!

• Haha 5

11 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

That swiftie selling their collection is sending me :ahh:

Taylor is about to push for reselling to count on the charts for infinite sales

• Haha 1

whatldoo-whatldo.gif

21 minutes ago, Slayn said:

All for a **** album, Taylor you ******* *****.

At least Charli can sleep knowing she released AOTY.

and wont win any aoty award

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.