More likely to have a comeback: Pussycat Dolls or Hilary Duff?

PerfectCure

The PCD versus Hilary Duff  

48 members have voted

1. 1. More likely to have a comeback?

• Pussycat Dolls
    • Hilary Duff
  2. 2. More likely to release music again?

• Pussycat Dolls
    • Hilary Duff
  3. 3. Bigger career?

• Pussycat Dolls
    • Hilary Duff

On 6/16/2024 at 5:04 PM, ImpressMeMuch said:

I was activated by someone coming for Hilary lol

tbh you're right I just forgot, love Nicole's solo stuff too she deserved more love! Jlo she is not.

It's cool, but I'd be careful even about that. There was a time before TikTok when everyone hated Nicole (including entertainment reporters and bloggers) and said she was nasty ice queen with no proof. Here on ATRL and every forum and blog, she'd get dragged left and right with stories about how she bullies others to get what she wants. That same perception still exists among some people, but in time people have realized there's no real proof of that, especially when Melody has debunked it. It's just people's perception. Likewise, with Jennifer Lopez, we have no real proof of her mistreating anyone except people going viral saying they heard from another who heard from another person or claiming it for themselves (some exposed for lying). That's not proof.

Even Hilary went through a very short period where the media and GP sort of sided with Lindsay in the feud and made it seem as if Hilary was a passive-aggressive wolf in sheep's clothing. That just didn't last because of Lindsay's poor behavior.

• Like 1

Still crazy how she married an actual amazing music producer and still won't make music :dies: how you drop a Masterpiece like BIBO and then just dip. 

Hilary ofc. But we all know not happening.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.