Bebe Rexha puts G-Eazy on blast on Instagram story

milliondoses

I believe her

curious about this cos Bebe is not the type to hold things in, she praised him very vocally in the past and they did a 2nd collab. I am sure she's already mentioned the Britney thing and didn't seem bothered.

did she get dragged last time for exposing texts? lmao she's so annoying 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Did some bottom write this for her? Sounds like a "clapback" you would read on ATRL

• Haha 3

I like Bebe, but she needs to chill. He seems like a loser, but her constant "exposing ___" on social media is too much. :deadbanana2:

WHACK him again for me Bleta!

bebe-rexha-slay.gif

Edited by ChrisTheLoner
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, LionH3art said:

Hmm she needs to sit down, he gave her a hit. Without the hit she would have never been able to release her first album.

Just say you don't know **** but want to come in here to type.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, LionH3art said:

Hmm she needs to sit down, he gave her a hit. Without the hit she would have never been able to release her first album.

she wrote and recorded the song for herself and HE asked to be on it :toofunny3:

• Thanks 3

I saw this on Twitter/X and rightfully all of the comments were dragging G-Eazy.

Of course when I come to ATRL the majority is siding with the man. :deadbanana4: What on earth did Bebe do to have y'all so pressed? She isn't exposing his texts, these are clearly from her management team trying to see if she's interested in scheduling some promo together for the song. She's basically saying, "Instead of having your team contact my team, you have my number, contact me directly?" What is wrong with that?

As others have said, they collaborated again in 2017 (whether or not this was enforced by her label is anyone's guess) but Bebe wouldn't be saying this if she didn't feel wronged by him in some way.

We haven't forgotten what he did to Halsey, either.

• Thanks 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

I'm curious to know more, but I doubt that we'll ever get more details. 

There's clearly things she hasn't disclosed yet that happened between them, I'm kinda cackling at the messiness 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, lillavend3r said:

That song not even in her first album so you're talking out your ass. Meant to Be made it possible for her debut to be released

Her career was literally stalling at that point, none of her singles were landing. You clearly didn't follow the charts back then.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

7 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

It's very tacky to be exposing other people's text messages online. This is why no one likes her. 

and to say she gave him his only hit when he has other hits 

this CLASSIC:jonny5:

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, LionH3art said:

Her career was literally stalling at that point, none of her singles were landing. You clearly didn't follow the charts back then.

She had no singles out in that time period. Hey Mama and this were released in the same year then she started releasing the EP's before the debut album. You clearly don't have your facts straight her album rollout started after Meant to Be smashed not after this BEBE REXHA DEMO got offered to that talentless man. She already was signed and had her first chart entry before he did so check that before speaking to speak

Edited by lillavend3r
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

lemme stream download her recent album :giraffe:

9 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

She had no singles out in that time period. Hey Mama and this were released in the same year then she started released the EP's before the debut album. You clearly don't have your facts straight her album rollout started after Meant to Be smashed not after this BEBE REXHA DEMO got offered to that talentless man. She already was signed and had her first chart entry before he did so check that before speaking to speak

Lol ok delulu fan

• Thumbs Down 2

8 minutes ago, LionH3art said:

Lol ok delulu fan

Poiting out the actual facts is being delulu now? Ijbol. You said that song is the reason she released her debut album. HOW? that song not even on that album as a bonus track. So again, another succesful song got that album campaign going but I guess that skull too thick to get it

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

this CLASSIC:jonny5:

The nightclubs back in 2017/2018 were 🔥 🔥 with this song! :clap3:

9 hours ago, IBeMe said:

is Bebe ok lately? I've only been hearing about her having meltdowns and stuff recently. Idk what happened here but I hope she's ok and I wonder what G eazy did to trigger this

shes not having mental breakdown lol, we balkans say how it is

I can't believe the people siding with G-Eazy in here... tragic :coffee2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Can she give us another sacrifice please?

Is this guerrilla marketing for I'm The Drama? I'm gonna cackle if G Eazy is in on this 

Never in my life I thought I'd see bebe Stan wars on this site :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.