Bebe Rexha puts G-Eazy on blast on Instagram story

milliondoses

Me, Myself & I is going viral on TikTok currently, but seems all isn't well between the "**** Fake Friends" collaborators 

Edited by milliondoses
  • Haha 1

Omg

is Bebe ok lately? I've only been hearing about her having meltdowns and stuff recently. Idk what happened here but I hope she's ok and I wonder what G eazy did to trigger this

I want to think this has something to do with the Britney VMAs performance. Cause they were cool for a while after Me Myself and I, and Bebe's song FFF with G Eazy. 

• Confused 3

I thought we left his s in 2016

I guess not miss bb. End him

If You Say So Shrug GIF

• Like 2

Get him, Bebe!

• Like 1

She talks a lot about charts for someone who's last couple albums peaked under the top 100 

• Haha 11

wbk that man is NASTY

vxbJUcq.gif

• Haha 1

This just in: G-Eazy is a PERVERT!

bebe-rexha-bebe-rexha-slay.gif

• Haha 4

Hmm she needs to sit down, he gave her a hit. Without the hit she would have never been able to release her first album.

Edited by LionH3art
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

this is so unserious posting it on her story with no context. she doesn't seem like the most unproblematic person either

but she's forgiven for praising Tinashe & Nasty :heart:

48 minutes ago, SweetTalker said:

I want to think this has something to do with the Britney VMAs performance. Cause they were cool for a while after Me Myself and I, and Bebe's song FFF with G Eazy. 

Yeah he invited Britney to sing Bebe's part of MM&I and she's still bitter about it 10 years later

Edited by LionH3art
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

her and Lana should put a hex on him 

• Haha 2

Geez. What's the tea?

undefined-Imgur.thumb.gif.6ce9c9c18fc846 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Why does he want to film content for that old ass song in the first place? Is it going viral? I know a couple of his songs have gone viral on tiktok in the past.

She seems to be a serial "exposer" on her socials, constantly exposing people's private texts and other forms of communication with her. That's a very tacky trait to do repeatedly - if I were in contact with her I'd always feel like she's gonna turn on me in an instant

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, LionH3art said:

Hmm she needs to sit down, he gave her a hit. Without the hit she would have never been able to release her first album.

That song not even in her first album so you're talking out your ass. Meant to Be made it possible for her debut to be released

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

It's very tacky to be exposing other people's text messages online. This is why no one likes her. 

and to say she gave him his only hit when he has other hits 

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 2

49 minutes ago, magazine said:

wbk that man is NASTY

vxbJUcq.gif

I'll take him! GET AWAY FROM HIM NASTY GUTTER SL*T! :giraffe:  ( :smitten: )

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

She seems to be a serial "exposer" on her socials, constantly exposing people's private texts and other forms of communication with her. That's a very tacky trait to do repeatedly - if I were in contact with her I'd always feel like she's gonna turn on me in an instant

This!

I remember when she "exposed" her ex with screenshots of their private conversations for "fat shaming" her supposedly, and he was clearly not doing that :biblionny:  She seems to be stucked on "the world is against me" mindset

• Thanks 1

The D-list celebrities are fighting :bird:

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.