Taylor drops signed UK photo cards in attempt to block Charli from #1

Thickorita

I think she's truly addicted to being successful atp. Reputation and Lover underperforming (at the time) must've really done a number on her mentally. Still love Taylor, always will, but she needs to get rid of this capitalist mindset if she wants to continue being successful because I can see this turning alot of fans off to her next album. 

• Like 2

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rep2000

• BrokenMachine

• YellowRibbon

• DevilsRollTheDice

i honestly hope charli gets blocked, she's a phony as:coffee2: this is karma for the way you treated rina

Edited by gatito
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 32

2 hours ago, Blue Skies said:

All these variants and weeks on top won't make your album any better, Ms Swift

spacer.png

this is the real tea.

• Thanks 4

2 hours ago, Album Leak said:

It's insane that the biggest artist in the world would be going after a much much MUCH smaller artist, for, what, being a bit shady towards her, and getting an acclaimed record that could be going number one in the UK? 

Like, does she really not care how that makes her look? If so, she has completely lost it. 

I don't think Taylor is going after anyone. She wants to remain number 1 on the charts, so will continue to do this until it is no longer effective. She just needs the portion of her fanbase who continue to purchase these to keep doing that, and that is usually enough to sway a margin back in her favor to retain the number 1 status.

Edited by Gladiator

1 hour ago, Luckitty said:

funny how she "supports" female artists until they become too successful for her liking

pushing 40 and still acting like an insecure high school girl

Too successful? :ahh::ahh: 

Taylor is not sitting and making these decisions. Her team is doing what needs to be done.  It's a business for crying out loud 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Charli deserves this #1 with her best work yet. I hope she can overcome this obstacle.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, L1veLaughL0ve said:

Is she really as popular as you all believe she is? Sure her fanbase is huge but any big artist could sell out the arenas she's selling out. We all think she is huge because of her album sales- which are entirely fraudulent and inflated by the availability of so many variants. 

Say what you will about the variants (I don't purchase them myself), but to claim she isn't that popular or that another big artist could do what she's doing tour-wise is factually incorrect. Firstly, Taylor hasn't played arenas in literally a decade. The Eras Tour—a stadium only tour—generated enough interest that she would've had to play 900 shows to meet the demand. There's literally not another artist alive right now that could do this. 

You can dislike her business practices (fair), but to try and claim she isn't popular is just false; that's literally why she/her team pull stunts like this—because they know they'll sell. 

Edited by 1989
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, gatito said:

i honestly hope charli gets blocked, she's a phony as:coffee2: this is karma for the way you treated rina

it's not that deep. rina was giving performative wokeness being mad at charli for that. she's literally collabing with paris hilton, which is kinda hypocritical

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

7 hours ago, BLΔCKP!NK said:

Thankfully I reported those posts before they deleted them and the mods put them on some type of time out so they can stop spamming every taylor thread with their forced meltdowns. #tattletale

imagine calling someone racist and "worst than a zionist" bc they release a variant to "block" another white woman. this is why I can't take a single soul in here serious :ahh:

and the posts are still up, no ban... 

a mess

Deranged sociopath

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I love her energy. People say she's a serial dater, but she comes back with a mega-smash blank space to make fun of the press. Now everybody's calling her Deranged sociopath / greedy etc and she's going to take the narrative back again. 

Y'all never learn as usual :gaycat4:

• Like 1

That untalented person will never be emotionally fulfilled, ever. She will forever stay feeling like a LOSER deep down, no matter how many tickets she sells and how many failed relationships she writes about. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Relampago. said:

The Swiftie sits at his computer in the basement of his parents' home, stacks of TTPD strewn about the room, Beyonce, Kim, Billie and Charli voodoo dolls torn up and tossed on shelves haphazardly next to the shrine of Taylor's AOTY Grammys. He adjusts his purple Speak Now cardigan with stains of sweat since it's the middle of summer, but he can't bear to take off and wash the sweater he spent hours fighting and bidding for with his 3rd maxed out credit card after his first two were used up buying the 18th version of TTPD.

He then pulls out his keyboard, the creaking of the old, rusty desk just barely audible in above the screeches of "BECAUSE I'M MISERABLE!! AND NOBODY EVEN KNOWS!!", a fitting lyric for this scenario. Emboldened by the cries let out by his parasocial queen, he confidently types to the stranger on the internet from his taylor__fan ATRL account: "Grow a personality"

A masterpiece :ahh:

These tactics make her folkmore persona such a fraud:coffee2:

A psychotic billionaire who will never get satisfied:celestial5:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

25 minutes ago, taylorrrr said:

I love her energy. People say she's a serial dater, but she comes back with a mega-smash blank space to make fun of the press. Now everybody's calling her Deranged sociopath / greedy etc and she's going to take the narrative back again. 

Y'all never learn as usual :gaycat4:

so she'll prove everyone that she's literally deranged???

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 1989 said:

Say what you will about the variants (I don't purchase them myself), but to claim she isn't that popular or that another big artist could do what she's doing tour-wise is factually incorrect. Firstly, Taylor hasn't played arenas in literally a decade. The Eras Tour—a stadium only tour—generated enough interest that she would've had to play 900 shows to meet the demand. There's literally not another artist alive right now that could do this. 

You can dislike her business practices (fair), but to try and claim she isn't popular is just false; that's literally why she/her team pull stunts like this—because they know they'll sell. 

She isn't popular as you think she is. Hence the need to pull stunts like this. If she was genuinely popular there would be no need to release 20 different versions of the same album. There is clearly a limited amount of people (although still big) that listen and purchase her music. Beyoncé could also do this tour with ease. Taylor isn't the girl you think she is. Her numbers are just smoke and mirrors. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, toxicgenie said:

Charlie shaded Taylor and Swifties first, she could've kept it classy. I'm not sorry for her.

Clearly your favourite isn't competent in the comprehension skills department because it was never, ever about "shade". 

She's the Drake of Pop: embarrassing, overrated and way more successful than she deserves.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

so she'll prove everyone that she's literally deranged???

Yes, she did and it is called "Blank Space" to mock people like you. 

• Confused 2

Ok so let me first say that I stan and have been a huge fan since "You Belong with Me" in middle school but I think this is getting to the point where it's leaking out of the stan bubble and starting to harm her image and how people in the industry view her.

And I don't mean this in a shady way, the dramatics in here are too much, no one is dying :rip: it's just an album being sold, Charli will be more than fine with her own millions and acclaim and no one cares about charts other than the industry and stans, but I don't see the benefit to Taylor at this point. Everyone knows she's the biggest star in the world already and the most successful person in music arguably ever, certainly of the 21st century so far. What are these new editions accomplishing? She has always been absurdly savvy when it comes to her business. Yes she did special editions and such in the past but never to this extent and she's got to be aware of the narrative people are creating.

Unless it's all intentional as a prelude to Reputation TV, which if so, iconic behaviour tbh

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

found this on insta :toofunny2:spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.