Taylor drops signed UK photo cards in attempt to block Charli from #1

Thickorita

The fact that Charli used to open for her :suburban:

Love Taylor but She just likes to destroy  girls who shaded her in the past :suburban: 

• Like 3

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rep2000

• BrokenMachine

• YellowRibbon

• DevilsRollTheDice

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

Ok? And? She's releasing material like she's done in past weeks, for her fans and the public to consume or not. She's not stopping her career cause another artist is releasing that week. There's a new release every week, there's always competition. :michael:

I promise you that Taylor’s career would not stop if she didn’t release first draft memos exclusively in the UK for 24 hours :skull: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 8

1 minute ago, Oxygen said:

But you don't for the Number 1 Award. It's tough for you to rely on your analogy since the UK literally gives out a gold trophy with their charts.  If you want to be consistent with your analogy, the "next event" would be the release of her next album, which is what would be eligible to receive her next gold medal. TTPD being #1 week after week gives no benefit to her as an Olympian. 

Putting that aside, no one in the real world gives a **** how long an album/song stays at #1. Only how many #1s you have. 

But a number 1 is awarded each week, trophy or not. The analogy is consistent. Regardless, these are silly weeds to stay stuck in

:ryan3:

With so many people starting to dislike her for her antics maybe her next tour will be less expensive and less people will be left with no tickets, it's a win I fear s:wan:

Just now, Gui Blackout said:

*gleans over at album still #1, tour still #1*

Are you sure babes?

:suburban:

It's just very funny to me, these people are funny ngl, they're perched at her every move and then wonder why she's still at #1:bibliahh:

when this snot gobbler does eventually flop, it's going to be so good :pig:

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

the charts/olympics comparison has to be the most stupid argument swifties have ever used to justify her actions :deadbanana2:

Not as stupid as "there is room for everyone to have a moment in the sun" participation trophy counter arguement. :suburban:

Like, where is this energy when other people having 16-18 weeks of no.1 on the chart? This double standard going on is W I L D.

Edited by Rep2000
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Donquizote said:

The fact that Charli used to open for her :suburban:

Love Taylor but She just likes to destroy  girls who shaded her in the past :suburban: 

As she should. Taylor has the right to karma in her own way.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

51 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

The Swiftie sits at his computer in the basement of his parents' home, stacks of TTPD strewn about the room, Beyonce, Kim, Billie and Charli voodoo dolls torn up and tossed on shelves haphazardly next to the shrine of Taylor's AOTY Grammys. He adjusts his purple Speak Now cardigan with stains of sweat since it's the middle of summer, but he can't bear to take off and wash the sweater he spent hours fighting and bidding for with his 3rd maxed out credit card after his first two were used up buying the 18th version of TTPD.

He then pulls out his keyboard, the creaking of the old, rusty desk just barely audible in above the screeches of "BECAUSE I'M MISERABLE!! AND NOBODY EVEN KNOWS!!", a fitting lyric for this scenario. Emboldened by the cries let out by his parasocial queen, he confidently types to the stranger on the internet from his taylor__fan ATRL account: "Grow a personality"

spacer.png

The way Taylor is solely responsible for keeping ATRL's lights on :suburban:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

I promise you that Taylor's career would not stop if she didn't release first draft memos exclusively in the UK for 24 hours :skull: 

You don't know that tho. Her career may very well decline if Charli gets a #1 in the Uk :giraffe:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BrokenMachine said:

With so many people starting to dislike her for her antics maybe her next tour will be less expensive and less people will be left with no tickets, it's a win I fear s:wan:

Are the so-many-people in the room with us.

This is a narrative mainly pushed on online forums and Twitter. 

There's still people gathering outside the stadiums she plays in, there's still massive hype whenever she drops.

At this point I think it's more like idk... Wishful thinking?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Funny how that user purposely ignores my respond :ahh:

Comparing Taylor or athletes is insane cuz Sportmanship is a huge thing for almost all Olympians. Majority of them would want to win fair and square rather than playing dirty. 

Taylor is not competing for the chart, she's trying to gain unfair advantages. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wicked said:

I'm interested in how far she'll take this.

Will she try to block Morgan Wallens debut? Kendrick? Summer Walker etc?

Nah she only does this with female artists. When Bon Jovi was still ahead of Charli she didn't care, but the moment Charli was the one projected to debut at number one, that nasty, mean-spirited person decided to drop another batch of signed copies because she CANNOT accept another woman being successful. It must be pathological at this point. 

Edited by SlowGinFizzzz
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

6 minutes ago, mrpartyrocker said:

That goes to show who you really are as a person! But I do hope one day you'll realise it too… and I truly hope you'll find your peace

and who i am as a person boo? i stan driven individuals :clap3:

2 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

It's just very funny to me, these people are funny ngl, they're perched at her every move and then wonder why she's still at #1:bibliahh:

"Her downfall is coming!!!! I can feel it this time!!!!"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTD-3fGcSGmFb5KVPLDzx1

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Nah she only does this with female artists. When Bon Jovi was still ahead of Charli she didn't care, but the moment Charli was the one projected to debut at number one, that nasty, mean-spirited woman decided to drop another batch of signed copies. It must be pathological at this point. 

She did it with Drake in 2022 btw. if there's a chance, she'll take it:giraffe:

6 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

I promise you that Taylor's career would not stop if she didn't release first draft memos exclusively in the UK for 24 hours :skull: 

Again, why should she? 

:khalyan2:

1 minute ago, OrgVisual said:

Comparing Taylor or athletes is insane cuz Sportmanship is a huge thing for almost all Olympians. Majority of them would want to win fair and square rather than playing dirty. 

"Unfair advantages" by... *check note* releasing music?!? :rip: There's nothing to stop Charlie or Bon Jovi from doing the same, dear. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

We all got crowns, you need to calm down :suburban:

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Headlock said:

The way Taylor is solely responsible for keeping ATRL's lights on :suburban:

I'm starting to get tired of these threads but I'll take this everytime instead of the Xtina vs Britney threads :suburban:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

5 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

right? morality is such a big deal for olympians in general. and if they're so adamant in comparing charts to olympics, what would be the equivalent to mass releasing variants to boost your natural performance? illicit drugs? :deadbanana2: 

Edited by georgechxng
  • Haha 3

She clearly isn't a Front Populaire girl 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

Also, I'm sure Ms Rina Sawayama is having a good chuckle right now. Good for you Rina, good for you :coffee:

No, she's actually collaborating with a racist now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.