Top Posters In This Topic

• Rep2000

• BrokenMachine

• YellowRibbon

• DevilsRollTheDice

I guess the photo cards were all counterfeit

spacer.png

• Like 1

Some of y'all take this **** way too seriously :bibliahh: y'all don't know these people and they don't even know you exist yet the strong emotional response this woman brings out of you is concerning 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

And here I thought causing minor earthquakes in Scotland was desperate!🤪

4 hours ago, Saint James said:

id love to see more behind the scenes with this. they have an auto pen where all they have to do is hold it right? must take days. Tay doesn't seem like the type to break the law but it's definitely questionable.

If you check unboxings, the signature looks printed on. :skull: 

Y'all wouldn't tell a professional football player or an Olympian to make room for someone else or not fight for the top place :deadbanana2:  

These are CHARTS, this isn't a best friend gathering. The way people act like Taylor SHOULD roll over and not fight for her number ones or she's not a girls girl on a pop music forum obsessed with charting is giving mental illness. 

Edited by DevilsRollTheDice
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 17

1 minute ago, Relampago. said:

The Swiftie sits at his computer in the basement of his parents' home, stacks of TTPD strewn about the room, Beyonce, Kim, Billie and Charli voodoo dolls torn up and tossed on shelves haphazardly next to the shrine of Taylor's AOTY Grammys. He adjusts his purple Speak Now cardigan with stains of sweat since it's the middle of summer, but he can't bear to take off and wash the sweater he spent hours fighting and bidding for with his 3rd maxed out credit card after his first two were used up buying the 18th version of TTPD.

He then pulls out his keyboard, the creaking of the old, rusty desk just barely audible in above the screeches of "BECAUSE I'M MISERABLE!! AND NOBODY EVEN KNOWS!!", a fitting lyric for this scenario. Emboldened by the cries let out by his parasocial queen, he confidently types to the stranger on the internet from his taylor__fan ATRL account: "Grow a personality"

Oh wow, you are so funny! No i dont live with my parents, i dont even own TTPD yet and I enjoy all the popgirls you mentioned in that post, so not even one true honey. But i see you got pressed from my post.kisses!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

13 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

You don't get to the absolute top without pulling as many strings as possible :clap3:We stan ambition. Isn't Charlie about the art not the charts anyway? She wouldn't care about this.

So Taylor is about the charts and not the art. Got it. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

taylor deserving of actual torture at this point
wzGS4US.jpg

• Like 1

She's such a sad pathetic loser.

Hope she and her brain dead fans enjoy her stats - no one else f*cking cares.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Wicked said:

I'm interested in how far she'll take this.

Will she try to block Morgan Wallens debut? Kendrick? Summer Walker etc?

I doubt it, their audience kinda overlap (women in their 20s) but i'd love to see it lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wicked said:

I'm interested in how far she'll take this.

Will she try to block Morgan Wallens debut? Kendrick? Summer Walker etc?

Edit : double post...

Edited by Maddox

2 minutes ago, CécredSpaces said:

If you check unboxings, the signature looks printed on. :skull: 

do you know if anyone has compared copies to see if the sig changes at all? this is good to know because i don't want a printed signature :rip:

1 minute ago, Vegvisir said:

She's such a sad pathetic loser.

Hope she and her brain dead fans enjoy her stats - no one else f*cking cares.

if nobody cares then why are you upset

• Like 1

The people normalising this behaviour is the most disturbing part! Like why do y'all care so much to have 100 copies of 1 album. Who gives an actual **** if Taylor Swift signed it? Is that enough to spend the money x10 on a same record? The fact that people are so obsessed with an artist is quite alarming. 

Then the artists who manipulate the masses into believing it's all worth it! It's all useless and pointless! I hope all these things will come back around for her fans and Taylor! It's a waste of money and resources! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Y'all wouldn't tell a professional football player or an Olympian to make room for someone else or not fight for the top place :deadbanana2:  

These are CHARTS, this isn't a best friend gathering. The way people act like Taylor SHOULD roll over and not fight for her number ones or she's not a girls girl on a pop music forum obsessed with charting is giving mental illness. 

You don't have to stomp on your colleagues to get a promotion. And if you think you do, maybe you are American :giraffe:

And even in sport, there's a very important thing called "fair play"

Edited by OrgVisual
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 5

35 minutes ago, DAP said:

I guess the photo cards were all counterfeit

spacer.png

So Charli got it? :jonny6:

Did they count Taylor's last minute trick?

I always love the meltdowns in these threads :ryan3:

Literally such a horrible person, I'm not even surprised anymore.

4 hours ago, Frogger17 said:

It's Angels, sis. :coffee2:

OT: If Taylor were trying to block her, wouldn't it make sense to do it earlier in the tracking week? :coffee:

no. she makes them available for 24 hours only so her fans RUSH to buy it before the clock runs out.

rooting for charli, this is so unnecessary, what a popular-word-starting-with-c.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

41 minutes ago, Tropical said:

Some of her fans really do act confused and befuddled when someone doesn't like Taylor Swift and it's just like... It's this ****. She can act as sweet as she wants, the glints of her real self always shine through.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9mdLQG5WUebSLJ5GdZcH

Some of you truly can't let a decade ago rest. Never beat the stuck in 2014 allergation. 

:suburban:

• Confused 1

Disgusting but BRAT will be remembered as the most acclaimed pop girl album while the fame and money obsessed bully lady will have to deal with her never fulfilled and never satisfied heart!

spacer.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

qQIynOS.gif

The **** :deadbanana2:

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.