Shakira covers Rolling Stone

Nefertiti0

GP9OTwAWEAAppKE?format=jpg&name=smallRS1389-90_Shakira_Look-2_0057_V2.jpg?w=8RS1389-90_Shakira_Look-7_0066_V1.jpg?w=8V2_RS1389-90_Shakira_Look-5_0447_V2.jpg?V2_RS1389-90_Shakira_Look-6_0068_V2.jpg?

Edited by Nefertiti0
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Mother! The cover and some of the pics are so good. I am loving the last two. :jonny5:

• Like 1

It looks like HM collection product photos TBH

Also, they really need to stop overdrawing her lips into that weird heart shape, she doesnt need it ...

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Lately all her photoshoots look exactly the same and she keeps repeating things from 2 years ago over and over again. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

she looks great obviously but damn what a bland photoshoot overall. serving catalogue model instead of she wolf

• Like 1

Omg :jonny6:  what it mean with new project

There, she announced the tour for the first time, and she's been hard at work planning it since. (She has a few other surprises lined up: 
At one point, I ask how many tracks from Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran were left on the cutting-room floor. 
 "There's a few songs we have laying around," she says, smiling cryptically.
"They've been tucked away. I don't have a new album, but let's just say there's a new project.")

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Like 2

Rolling Stone cover :clap3:

56 minutes ago, mike_int said:

It looks like HM collection product photos TBH

rupaul-hm.png

my first thought as well, looks basic. she's stunning tho.

• Like 2

She really needs a better team for her visuals

You cannot be that hot and be serving this basicness

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Yeah i agree some of the pics are bland. It's not just the outiits but the plain white background as well.  I am however LIVING for her giving us Anastasia Beaverhousen but make it sexy in this look! 

V2_RS1389-90_Shakira_Look-6_0068_V2.jpg?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHXXe6X1uQHf2IBh2p4ze

Also what da f does she mean no new album (told ya) but new project?  I'm excited. 

• Haha 2

Can someone post the whole interview? I can't read past the fist part:gaycat6:

Gorgeous

She looks great!! Wish there were actual sets though.

The interview is so bland... I'm tired of her saying stuff she already told over and over again

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, WaterDiamonds said:

The interview is so bland... I'm tired of her saying stuff she already told over and over again

She does this every era tho. :gaycat6:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, LatinFreak said:

She does this every era tho. :gaycat6:

She completely stopped gaf after Sale El Sol, it needs to be studied because her 1998-2007 interviews were incredible, she had such a way with words :jonnycat:

This small BTS clip is cuter than most of the actual Pics they chose. She actually does smile. Lol. 

5 hours ago, BOOM! said:

Mother! The cover and some of the pics are so good. I am loving the last two. :jonny5:

Loving it!!!

the usual suspects here dragging her, when all the Rollingstones and vogue covers lately have been giving the same minimalistic aesthetic, so she's in her element.

the one with the big gold earrings gives me Beyoncé from afar for like a quick second.

Edited by GeeDuval
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LatinFreak said:

This small BTS clip is cuter than most of the actual Pics they chose. She actually does smile. Lol. 

Yeah I don't know why they didn't pick other photos of her smiling.

4 hours ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Omg :jonny6:  what it mean with new project

There, she announced the tour for the first time, and she's been hard at work planning it since. (She has a few other surprises lined up: 
At one point, I ask how many tracks from Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran were left on the cutting-room floor. 
 "There's a few songs we have laying around," she says, smiling cryptically.
"They've been tucked away. I don't have a new album, but let's just say there's a new project.")

I told yall she will have new songs…

bye now 

• Like 1

The photos look tacky, like the clothes and blank background screams Walmart 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.