Were Pia Mia & Niykee Heaton unlucky with big features before they became big?

Communion

"**** With U" was G-Eazy's first pop feature as a rapper. It also pre-dated 'Me, Myself & I" with Bebe blowing up.

"Bad Intentions" was Migos' first pop feature and even pre-dated their breakthrough of "Bad & Boujee".

Neither charting / becoming hits feels like such missed opportunities. :jonny6: 

Bad Intentions having nearly 350M streams between Spotify and Youtube. :deadbanana4:

niykee deserved better

Wait i loved Bad Intentions, remember how Niykee lied about being bullied in HS over her thick body then photos of her old body went viral fjhddb

:bibliahh:

• Haha 3

Unfortunately Bad Intentions is Niykee's only good song :sorry: Starting Over was cute too but that came out a couple of years later.

Pia followed that song with Do It Again which did pretty well outside of the US (it went top ten in the UK). Her team just fumbled her and didn't really know what to do with her after that. Her scrapped album had some bops though @Alex

Pia deserved better. I remember thinking she was gonna finally blow up after Do It Again:jonny6:

Agreed

Pia Mia's The Gift EP was such a momentous non skip album, then released a 1-2-3 punch combo with FWU, Do It Again and Touch. She deserves sm better.

Unfortunately to say, but I feel her super bleached blonde hair and her prominent fraudulent chest, might play a big role on why she isn't taken as seriously within the music industry. Although at the same time, it's very her

2 hours ago, rhaenyra said:

I feel her super bleached blonde hair and her prominent fraudulent chest, might play a big role on why she isn't taken as seriously within the music industry. Although at the same time, it's very her. 

the way her aesthetic never wavered from the tired insta baddie/prostitute aesthetic is kinda cunty tbh :deadbanana2:

Edited by Dolce Vita

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.