Ariana speaks out on experience working at Nickelodeon

Talento

Edited by Talento

Lock Dan Schneider up

• Thanks 1

Finally she's comfortable enough to speak about it on HER OWN TERMS. The weirdos dragging her some months ago for not speaking up during the documentary were so ******* terminally online it's insane. Happy she did it when she wanted to. That was her life and she was experiencing it. Like tf

Edited by LustSpell
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 10

I'm just glad they didn't touch her, I really hope her and the other actors speaking out is changing how things are handled in the industry

She's obviously still processing it and of course no surprise the chronically online demanded she make a statement when she is still processing how she feels about it as an adult reflecting on the experience. She doesn't owe anyone a statement on it as she was a child at the time doing her job. She isn't responsible for the actions of grown adults. The expectation she speak about her experience shows that these people really don't care about the mistreatment and abuse of child performers, but just want the tea and gossip for entertainment purposes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 9

And people shamed her for not speaking up at the time of the documentary :shakeno: it's clear she was and is still processing 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

Sounds like she was fine 

I don't think she was fine. I think she's still processing what she went through...Sometimes it takes years to process trauma.

She has really been through so much in the time she's been famous; I know she's still processing but I do hope she has reached a certain level of peace, she really deserves it 

I'm gonna need Victoria and Ari to team up and take Dan down

Just listened to the full podcast and I feel for her :chick3:

There's really nothing like reassessing experiences in life and realizing what a compromised position you were put in

• ATRL Administrator

This is why I was so angry when people expected her to immediately come out and speak about her time working for the network. So much of what fans demand is performative and doesn’t actually solve a problem or influence situations the way they expect. It’s all about something they can use in their Stan wars. 

I hope she’s healing while reexamining her past and processing it all. She owes no one any explanation that doesn’t both help her and will affect positive change. 

• Like 5

I would be fuming if there were those videos of me out on the internet like that. Some of them are hard to watch.

1 hour ago, family.guy123 said:

Sounds like she was fine 

spacer.png

• Like 1

It's pretty obvious that she's traumatized. They forced her to do some weird foot fetish stuff and who knows what happened behind closed doors

Horrible. Hope that pig goes to jail!

On 6/12/2024 at 8:51 AM, family.guy123 said:

Sounds like she was fine 

You're disgusting.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.