Kelly Clarkson buries Benson Boone

Michael196

Mother:gaygacat5:

the best she sounds in YEARS. 

• Like 1

I prefer his version though... 

Her voice control :jonny6:

• ATRL Moderator

His voice is so annoying so this is an improvement, but the lyrics are still banal :mazen:

• Like 4

Kellyoke 2 :duca:

Iconic

This song was made for her omg. Like obviously she can sing the alphabet and it will sound incredible, but this is dead center on the type of music I love her doing

• Like 3

Rest in peace! :giraffe:

this was amazing omg 

No she didn't. Love her and she slayed but that song is so his. It's one of these songs that you can't cover and outshine the origin 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, kellysclarkson said:

Kellyoke 2 :duca:

please :jonny6:

the way she made this song which was previously unbearable now enjoyable. a miracle worker!

• Like 1

Rest in Sweet Pieces :clap3:

Outcharted by Hozier!

Outsung by Kelly!

• Haha 1

Wow the way she went into her head voice so effortlessly! I expected her to fully belt the chorus but I loved what she did with her voice in this cover!

I like Benson Boone's voice and his range even if it sounds grating at times, but her voice makes Benson Boone sound like a cat wailing in comparison.

She might be a technically great singer but there's always something missing with her covers.  People connect with the emotion behind a song, which is why women like Taylor, Billie, and Olivia are some of the biggest artists right now, despite not necessarily being known as powerhouse singers.  

Benson's version is better, just like Billie's version of Happier Than Ever was better, because you can feel the artist's emotion through the lyrics :heart2:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

well it's now listenable :clap3: i need it on Kellyoke Vol 2

4 hours ago, Miles. said:

She might be a technically great singer but there's always something missing with her covers.  People connect with the emotion behind a song, which is why women like Taylor, Billie, and Olivia are some of the biggest artists right now, despite not necessarily being known as powerhouse singers.  

Benson's version is better, just like Billie's version of Happier Than Ever was better, because you can feel the artist's emotion through the lyrics :heart2:

Kelly emotes amazingly well. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rv1709 said:

Kelly emotes amazingly well. 

:coffee2:  I have seen Kelly butcher more than a few songs....just facts.

• Thumbs Down 2

she's AMAZING!!! this was a great cover :clap3::clap3:

she tore :WAP:

She made the song sound bearable, as she should. The song is perfect for her she made the notes sound effortless, I wish she was the one who recorded it :clap3: That Benson guy was straining his voice out to achieve the same effect, sometimes it's okay not to push over your comfortable singing range

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Miles. said:

If you didn't feel anything you're heartless.

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.