Lorde spotted at Charli XCX'S NYC BRAT show @ the venue named after her

Kayseri Mantisi

Mother is giving main character energy :heart: she is NOT that confusing after all :clap3:

• Thanks 1

lorde realising she has been a bad confusing friend and making up for it :clap3:

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

Everything is romantic ft. Lorde confirmed :duca:

Oh the inspiration behind Girl, so confusing supporting the legend :clap3:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

This is honestly so cute. I live for this non-drama drama :ahh:

• Like 5

@ the venue named after 

Wasn't it at the Brooklyn Paramount..?

2 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

Wasn't it at the Brooklyn Paramount..?

The thing behind her on the first pic says "Ella's" something and I saw tweets about it & thought it was named that :rip:

• Haha 1

370 (feat. Lorde) incoming

KxI2RgO.png

Edited by fa77ot
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

"Think you should come to my party and put your hands up"

She did. :clap3:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

can't believe she was out looking this good and this is the only picture we got

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Letemtalk said:

Did you realize how 2013 and PH era she looks? During SP she was all bright & yellow so I wonder if this hints at anything about the new era 😭

but probably i'm just delusional & she just randomly decided to wear what she wants :rip:

• Thanks 1

She came to her party :clap3: 

We need Girl remix with Lorde 

• Thanks 3

queen :clap3:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

The thing behind her on the first pic says "Ella's" something and I saw tweets about it & thought it was named that :rip:

Lol that's the name of the bar that's part of the venue, but close enough :clap3:

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, getBusy said:

Lol that's the name of the bar that's part of the venue, but close enough :clap3:

Well I was still kinda correct :clap3: she's just living that life 

• Like 1

This is one of her favorite things to do in NYC. Just go to bars and small venues to see performances. 

OT: Lorde is one of the sweetest people in the world. I met her randomly at a show for a band called Wet when they were performing at Baby's All Right in Brooklyn. She was with Dev Hynes that night. We spoke for about a half hour about the band, our favorite songs from them, as well as what are some of her favorite places in NYC before both of our social meters went to 0 & wished she other a safe and fun night. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Just now, mons†er said:

This is one of her favorite things to do in NYC. Just go to bars and small venues to see performances. 

OT: Lorde is one of the sweetest people in the world. I met her randomly at a show for a band called Wet when they were performing at Baby's All Right in Brooklyn. She was with Dev Hynes that night. We spoke for about a half hour about the band, our favorite songs from them, as well as what are some of her favorite places in NYC before both of our social meters went to 0 & wished she other a safe and fun night. 

did u get L4 tea? you're so lucky lmaoo thats so random

4 minutes ago, mons†er said:

omfg!! you're beyond lucky and this is the cutest thing everrrrr 🥲:heart: and once again Dev Hynes is involved which is not shocking... when was this and did you guys talk about her upcoming music?

3 minutes ago, punisher said:

did u get L4 tea? you're so lucky lmaoo thats so random

lol no. I make it a habit to treat artists like people when I meet them in public. They're human beings first. We both were there to see a band so I wanted to keep the focus on that. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Kayseri Mantisi said:

omfg!! you're beyond lucky and this is the cutest thing everrrrr 🥲:heart: and once again Dev Hynes is involved which is not shocking... when was this and did you guys talk about her upcoming music?

in 2021 and no lol. Her vibe in person is that she's very easily overstimulated when it comes to human interaction. I didn't want to be a creep. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, mons†er said:

in 2021 and no lol. Her vibe in person is that she's very easily overstimulated when it comes to human interaction. I didn't want to be a creep. 

you're right lol, i mean obviously i'm not meaning it in a pressuring or torturing her about new music way ofc :rip: just maybe asking about in a joking way etc, 2021 was very early to expect new music anyways so i understand you

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mons†er said:

lol no. I make it a habit to treat artists like people when I meet them in public. They're human beings first. We both were there to see a band so I wanted to keep the focus on that. 

i love this, u seem like such a good person lol:alexz3:

42 minutes ago, Letemtalk said:

Omg :bibliahh:

15 minutes ago, mons†er said:

not Wet, they had that one cute album and refused to make any good music after that 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.