Sabrina Carpenter promotes …Baby One More Time

Lana Banana

6 hours ago, Jeremiah said:

As a Mouseketeer, you'd have to be excellent on all fronts to form part of the show: singing, dancing and acting. Britney is a talented artist and entertainer since a child, and it's what propelled her to have a groundbreaking career and become one of the greatest and most influential female artists of all time.

:bibliahh:So I'm supposed to say Britney is talented because she used to be able to sing and dance as a child? :bibliahh:

• Confused 3

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BionicWooHoo

• dirrtydiana

• Richie.Valdez

• Lana Banana

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

Oh Hello love, nice to meet you again. Is the songwriter and composer Britney Spears causing you trouble?

:ryan3:

No, in fact, she brings me joy because she makes me laugh so much! xoxo

• Like 1

Questioning talent of Britney Spears, one of the biggest pop-stars of 2000s who became worldwide phenomenon and blueprint of many artists for decade truly shows level of ignorance of some users here.

She dominated world without social media. 99% of current pop stars cannot be compared to what she achieved within first 5 years of her career.

Educate Yourself Kaitlin Olson GIF by The Mick

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

No, in fact, she brings me joy because she makes me laugh so much! xoxo

What makes me laugh is the fact that, even with great voice and - supposedly - more talent, your fave has never reached the level of success and the cultural impact that Britney (a talentless act, according to you) has reached. It must bother you very much and we can see by your posts. Stay bitter, boo. :gaycatney5:

Edited by Migs
  • Thanks 1

Britney has the biggest impact on pop we been knew. Nothing new, nothing's changed nothing will change. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jeremiah said:

It takes more than a pair of knee high white boots to get on stage and slay this classic. Are these really the girls ruling the charts nowadays?

Yes, grandpa. Let's put you to bed now 

18 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

:bibliahh:So I'm supposed to say Britney is talented because she used to be able to sing and dance as a child? :bibliahh:

Sis aren't you tired? This is literally the oldest "opinion" in the book. Xtina has a stronger vocal range than Britney and just about every singer in the industry. But that does not translate to success and impact. Because singing isn't the only thing needed overall. 

Let's sit this one VERY old and tired feed down sis we are tired. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BionicWooHoo said:

I am so curious as to what you think talent is and what happens to it once a talented person is no longer a child….

Like the way some of you OBHs like to act obtuse just to insult Britney 

• Thanks 1

Miss Carpenter knows what's up :clap3: 

4 hours ago, TouchinFree said:

Sis aren't you tired? This is literally the oldest "opinion" in the book. Xtina has a stronger vocal range than Britney and just about every singer in the industry. But that does not translate to success and impact. Because singing isn't the only thing needed overall. 

Let's sit this one VERY old and tired feed down sis we are tired. 

4 hours ago, Migs said:

What makes me laugh is the fact that, even with great voice and - supposedly - more talent, your fave has never reached the level of success and the cultural impact that Britney (a talentless act, according to you) has reached. It must bother you very much and we can see by your posts. Stay bitter, boo. :gaycatney5:

Its very telling that y'all cannot defend Britney's "talent" without referencing my faves 
Like what will you guys do if I suddenly decided to change my username and avi to something not related to pop gurlies? You'd have no argument other than b-B-B-but SaLEs!! 
Like there have been countless of talentless acts and industry plants throughout history bolstered by their looks or their whiteness or the entertainment value behind their messy personal lives/relationships. By your logic, guess Selena Gomez is "talented" too LMAO 

• Confused 3

The Ozempic fans in this thread are hilarious.

• Haha 1

so the fact that sabrina carpenter covers you makes you a legend ? the bar is low

9 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

So strange to see Aguilera's three fans running in here to hate. She would be mortified to see her fans' behavior online.

It's not really surprising, BOMT is Top 3 most famous songs of all-time after all. It's the ultimate classic. There's not one person that doesn't know it. Britney has influenced pretty much everyone and continues to eventhough she is retired. It's cute to see Sabrina covering it !

:heart2:

the fact that they were bragging about the "it gurl" of 2024 mentioning Christina A. just for this queen to get on that stage and perform baby :rip:

anyways, Britney is the most influential female pop star for a reason, no wonder every a-lister keeps praising her discography 

• Haha 3

The usual suspects in here fuming :rip: 

OT: A cute rendition :clap3:

6 hours ago, mike_int said:

Questioning talent of Britney Spears, one of the biggest pop-stars of 2000s who became worldwide phenomenon and blueprint of many artists for decade truly shows level of ignorance of some users here.

She dominated world without social media. 99% of current pop stars cannot be compared to what she achieved within first 5 years of her career.

Educate Yourself Kaitlin Olson GIF by The Mick

Amen sis. :alexz2:

It's giving willful ignorance, when you have people like Lana Del Rey, who is a stan, and claims her as an influence. And, then you have other people like Max Martin saying things like "She's a genius." Not to mention the endless list of gen-z pop gworlies who also look to her for inspiration, for both the good and the bad eras of her life. It's giving artistry and it's giving range.

OT: Sabrina Carpenter, thank you for this lovely performance. And I will continue to strihm all your instant classics.   :clap3:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Richie.Valdez said:

The Ozempic fans in this thread are hilarious.

The CoolSculpt fans in this thread are hilarious. 

1 hour ago, BionicWooHoo said:

By your logic, guess Selena Gomez is "talented" too LMAO 

Literally, where is the correlation??

and the fact that you thought you ate :deadbanana2:

britney is talented whether you seethe or not. At the very least she has an innate talent for entertaining on stage. That's an indisputable fact. 

MJ and Madonna's words>>>>>some random pressed forum users 

• Thanks 1

Just now, dirrtydiana said:

Literally, where is the correlation??

and the fact that you thought you ate :deadbanana2:

britney is talented whether you seethe or not. At the very least she has an innate talent for entertaining on stage. That's an indisputable fact. 

MJ and Madonna's words>>>>>some random pressed forum users 

Let's put our critical thinking caps on sis. 

People are arguing in here that Sales = Talent, therefore, if someone has lots of chart success, it means they are talented. Therefore, following this logic, one could conclude Selena who has chart success has talent. But alas she does not have talent. Therefore the Sales = Talent argument falls apart not only for Selena but also for your fave. I'm glad I could help you connect the dots. Please let me know if you have any more questions :ryan3:

17 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

The CoolSculpt fans in this thread are hilarious. 

Stanning Ozempic makes you say nonsense 😭

2 minutes ago, Richie.Valdez said:

Stanning Ozempic makes you say nonsense 😭

Stanning CoolSculpt makes you say nonsense 😭

2 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Stanning CoolSculpt makes you say nonsense 😭

Honey, Britney is fit by her own merit.. she works out. You can literally google "Britney working out" and find dozens of pictures.

Try to google "Christina Aguilera working out" and you will find .. well.. nothing. :hoetenks:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Let's put our critical thinking caps on sis. 

People are arguing in here that Sales = Talent, therefore, if someone has lots of chart success, it means they are talented. Therefore, following this logic, one could conclude Selena who has chart success has talent. But alas she does not have talent. Therefore the Sales = Talent argument falls apart not only for Selena but also for your fave. I'm glad I could help you connect the dots. Please let me know if you have any more questions :ryan3:

I must've missed where that claim was made… was it a swiftie?

:suburban:

Edit: Actually you know what Ima edit my post because Im feeling charitable today. Lemme not drag anyone too harshly today.
Ima just leave this link here: https://www.usmagazine.com/stylish/news/britney-spears-documents-body-toning-emsculpt-procedure-watch/

and now let's all agree to get back to the original topic :)

Edited by BionicWooHoo

11 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

I must've missed where that claim was made… was it a swiftie?

There's usually a wheel that's built into people's mouses that allows them to scroll up on a webpage. Hope that helps!

this girl cant sing

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.