Lily Allen witnesses Charli's power, praises BRAT cultural phenomenon

Bimbo

the misspelling :bibliahh: but i love my london queens!!!

She doesn't deserve to be blessed by the godliness, needs to stay away from her and get a job, but she didn't lie! :clap3:

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

Not Charlie :dies: But she better stan :clap3:

Not Charlie :lmao:

crowd looks dead  :eli: hoping my show this weekend is giving a little more 

San Francisco is gonna be wild (feat. charlixcx) :jonny:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheGerm said:

crowd looks dead  :eli: hoping my show this weekend is giving a little more 

It's because everyone wants to have a video, it was the second song and the first single.

She was on fire and the crowd was wild from other videos I have seen.

Sophie Ellis-Bextor's Murder on the Dancefloor last week in NYC was dead too, while other songs (including deep cuts) went crazy. Everyone wants a video. I'm guilty too.

Edited by xokuba
  • Thanks 1

Lillie and Charlie :smitten:

Lily has been trying so hard to stay relevant associating with Olivia Rodrigo and Billie Eilish etc. it's painful to watch 

• Thumbs Down 3

Just now, Innocencelost said:

Lily has been trying so hard to stay relevant associating with Olivia Rodrigo and Billie Eilish etc. it's painful to watch 

Maybe she actually likes their work and wants to support them? 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Innocencelost said:

Better trying to stay relevant praising these girls than whatever she tried with that Sheißzus album that killed her career

Edited by liquiddiamonds
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Innocencelost said:

Associating in what way? Saying she likes their stuff? lmao. You sound miserable.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

Associating in what way? Saying she likes their stuff? lmao. You sound miserable.

she went on stage at Olivia's concert and interviewed Billie for her podcast 

3 hours ago, Innocencelost said:

Olivia literally invited her (for the second time), Billie agreed to do the podcast and she had fun going to Charli's show and praised her.. but sure, so painful to watch.

6 hours ago, Innocencelost said:

Except Olivia invited Lily (twice) and Lily runs a podcast with someone who invited Billie. It's no big deal :rip: She's moved onto acting. 

5 hours ago, liquiddiamonds said:

Better trying to stay relevant praising these girls than whatever she tried with that Sheißzus album that killed her career

Sheezus was a song about praising the pop girls and to stop pitting female musicians together :skull: 

Also that album gave her a #1 album, #1 single and two top 10's and was certified.  It was even compared to Kylie's album the same year that failed to outsell Lily which everyone expected the opposite to happen. 

She just lost interest in being a pop girl and went independent instead as all the money comes from Touring for her because of her **** contract but Sheezus was absolutely not a flop album or era. 

Edited by gloamingtheplain
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Cultural phenomenon? ***** where? :rip: 

10 hours ago, Innocencelost said:

she went on stage at Olivia's concert and interviewed Billie for her podcast 

oh wow what a desperate hag

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

Cultural phenomenon? ***** where? :rip: 

Came to post this 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.