:suburban:

• Haha 8

First Showdown now Tom's Diner

WHEW her TASTE :jonny5:

• Like 4

Oh she must be on a Britney deep cut kick

or getting ready for new music :eek:

• Like 6

Her rendition of it is such a bop. I was obsessed with it back in the day. :jonnycat:

2 minutes ago, AMIT said:

Her rendition of it is such a bop. I was obsessed with it back in the day. :jonnycat:

My bf always hates anything Britney but he never complains when Tom's Diner or Hold Me Closer come on :jonny3:

I dont follow her IG at all but im a little confused. Does she do anything but randomly pose in see through outfits or bikinis? At this point i feel like im looking at an AI of Britney. :deadbanana2:

Edited by Onyxmage
  • Haha 2

Well 

:suburban:

She let that coochie breathe:clap3:

Is she finally coming to her senses? :gaycatney1:

1 hour ago, Lana Banana said:

it only took 9 years #justice4tomsdiner :jonny5:

Nah I'm quite sure she praised the song on her IG some years ago. She may really like it (hence why she recorded it in first place, it was her idea).

Just now, Jeremiah said:

Nah I'm quite sure she praised the song on her IG some years ago. She may really like it (hence why she recorded it in first place, it was her idea).

She sent the vocals to Giorgio Moroder and never spoke to him about it again :ahh: 

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Lana Banana said:

She sent the vocals to Giorgio Moroder and never spoke to him about it again :ahh: 

Britney the moment Giorgio sent the bridge proposal

DBSaqca.gif

• Haha 4

One thing about Britney is that she has a well kempt cooch. She should flaunt it if she wishes. :clap3:

• Haha 1

Her cover of Tom's Diner is really good! I still prefer Suzanne Vega, but Britney is my #1 when it comes to covers!

I love it when she uses her own songs for her reels and not Rosalia or Doja lol. Hope she continues to dig into her discography, which is amazing, and finds some new inspiration. I find a new album very unlikely, but maybe a "The Rarities" type of record like Mariah did. :heart:

Tom's Diner still lives rent free in my mind, I STAN this song

legend Xila :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.