USA continues to terrorize Cuba, China supplies food, Russia to revive tourism?

SmittenCake

I was there in 2022, it's sad, there has been a significant decline since my visit before then. Havana itself is insane... the amount of detail put into the architecture of every single building is so beautiful. It could be one of the world's top attractions, but it has also fallen into disrepair. It looks like a city that was abandoned after a disaster, but it's full of people and their homes are crumbling weekly.

On 6/11/2024 at 11:48 PM, Blade Runner said:

Both. 

But some of you need to stop gaslighting actual cubans (and the rest of latin americans) with the way y'all talk about the Castro dictatorship. The US government is clearly a destructive, evil monster, but that doesn't mean all those who oppose it (like Putin or the Castros) are good people doing "the best they can to avoid havoc from the very little they can do for their people" like that user said. 

That's a straight-up lie. Point blank. The Cuban regime also killed, massacred, and starved its people to death. And it's still doing it to this day. Embargo or not. 

Sorry, but what does Fidel Castro (a dead man) have to do with Cuban farmers unable to repair their tractors, or Cubans who can't receive prosthetic limbs because 10% of the material was made in the US, or rising breast cancer rates because mammogram machines can't be fixed?

11 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Sorry, but what does Fidel Castro (a dead man) have to do with Cuban farmers unable to repair their tractors, or Cubans who can't receive prosthetic limbs because 10% of the material was made in the US, or rising breast cancer rates because mammogram machines can't be fixed?

Everything. Read a book. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Horizon Flame

The American Left continues to lose its mind. Tell us again how bin Laden was right. Are there any other authoritarian regimes you want to support? You're running out of brutal dictators to prop up. 

I do not know a lot about Cuba/US relations, but I do know that if the left supports something, it is usually wrong on multiple levels and rooted in a hypocritical "I hate America" thought process lol. These are the same people who support Russia and North Korea but then have a problem with others that do the same or less.

• Like 1

people here defending usa :skull:

On 6/12/2024 at 4:57 PM, montacelo said:

Interisting that this gets no response...

ATRL has tons and tons of members pro-russia,pro north korea and pro china and looks like the mods love that too :giraffe:  

1 hour ago, Karla Cabello said:

people here defending usa :skull:

I have u identified. Youre a kammunist :zsgaymuscat:

artworks-000290659221-rgo4hi-t500x500.jpg

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Haha 1

Not the western "leftists" of ATRL gaslighting and ignoring  yet another minority population in this thread :rip:

Edited by Bosque

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.