UPDATE: Angela Aguilar marries Belinda's ex in her Ariana Grande's era

BrokenMachine

El Golfo de México is said to already be chasing after Angela's best friend, the model Monica Corgan. I'm so tired of this by this point. I can't with this bichola pública s:wan:

image-10.png

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BrokenMachine

• Movimento Perpétuo

• LatinFreak

• Trash

Those tattoos are just nasty. I don't get the appeal. 

:bibliahh:

".. Ariana Grande's era." 

Edited by Darkgalord

It's really funny how her career ended before it started. :deadbanana2: exactly when she started to rise all these things happened (including the "soy 25% argentina)

:biblio:

I'm here for the break up anthems once they crash and burn two months from now.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, unclefloprry said:

It's really funny how her career ended before it started. :deadbanana2: exactly when she started to rise all these things happened (including the "soy 25% argentina)

People gave her a chance just because of her family, but with every backlash it feels like she's doing every step of how to kill her own career :deadbanana2:

I would have expected her father Pepe to be seething since he was way too involved in her career... but he seems fine with it??? Maybe he just gave up at this point, or saw how well she secured her bag by marrying him :redface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.