Angela Aguilar enters her Ariana Grande era with Christian Nodal. Belinda reacts

BrokenMachine

He's the one who sings adios amor? Lmao what a fraud 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BrokenMachine

• Movimento Perpétuo

• Mellark

• Trash

Idk why but the "25% argentinian" in the OP is sendddddddddding me :deadbanana2:

• Haha 4

18 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

The amount of karma those 2 losers are going to get for doing that to a recently pregnant woman. :rip:

PS. Mexicans need to leave argentinian women alone. First Peso Pluma, now this. 

Isn't Peso with Anitta now or they just hook up?

What a shitty couple

Glad Belinda gets the last laugh 

Belinda Ganando Winning GIF - Belinda Ganando Winning Perfecto GIFs

• Like 1

On 6/11/2024 at 6:30 PM, LatinFreak said:

Also what do these girls see in Nodal?! I don't get it. 

His pants do hug his ass nicely. I've seen him up close in concert!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 6/11/2024 at 6:59 PM, BrokenMachine said:

Yeah, it's strange, and over all when Angela confirms there was already 'something' in the past and this just being the 'continuation'. Like, when did it happen then? When she was 16? When he was with Belinda? He's a cheater and also a groomer it seems

I was wondering the same thing! I love Angela's music, but she keeps doing all these mistakes. :| 

On 6/12/2024 at 12:47 PM, Movimento Perpétuo said:

Idk why but the "25% argentinian" in the OP is sendddddddddding me :deadbanana2:

Same! LOL

• Haha 1

These people are not seeing heaven :redface:

Screenshot-20240614-204221-com-facebook-

On 6/12/2024 at 1:47 PM, Movimento Perpétuo said:

Lo dijo ella misma :toofunny3:.

• Haha 1

This is the biggest topic in Mexican/LATAM pop culture at the moment to the point where there is a common pattern and the problem. As I read more on it, we are blaming Angela for getting into a relationship with Nodal knowing damn well Nodal just had a baby with Cazzu not that long ago. However, they are insufferable, I think Angela messed up badly, if she knew he was with Cazzu and had a child together, then I would've just moved on with my life knowing damn well my family is famous.

On 6/11/2024 at 10:46 PM, toxicgenie said:

Suprised her family was ok with this. Didn't the parents have an iron grip on them?

I am surprised Pepe dejo que lo fluye, considering he is very aware about his image and his family's. :rip:

On 6/11/2024 at 5:57 PM, sway said:

Me parece muy asqueroso que Nodal escribió una canción (Dime Cómo Quieres) que habla de coqueteos y formar una relación con Ángela cuando ella tenía 16 y él 21. Ambos me caen mal pero tengo que mencionar ese contexto porque ahora me da asco saber que quería con ella desde los 16 años. Ángela también no se escapa de este lío. Ella y él son despreciables: uno por haber engañado a su pareja y la otra sabiendo que estaba comprometido y le valió madres, incluso, hay entrevistas donde se emociona cuando se entera en vivo sobre la ruptura de Nodal y Belinda.

Mucha gente no esta hablando de este contexto tambien.

The plot thickens, badly 

:ryan3:

Married and Miss Flor Rubio says she's pregnant... yikes. They're playing a show in a couple of weeks here, messy!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.