Angela Aguilar enters her Ariana Grande era with Christian Nodal. Belinda reacts

BrokenMachine

Belinda posted a story and took it down later. "Todo cae por su propio peso" :coffee:

• Haha 2

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BrokenMachine

• Movimento Perpétuo

• Mellark

• Trash

this is karma for Argentinians for always being racists to mexicans! #karmaisanepobaby

Edited by jjmed59
  • Haha 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

She's the who did that song/video with Becky G?

Edited by selfmadelatino

43 minutes ago, jjmed59 said:

this is karma for Argentinians for always being racists to mexicans! #karmaisanepobaby

He also allegedly cheated on Spaniard Belinda, will you count it as an historic reparation :celestial5:?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, selfmadelatino said:

She's the who did that song/video with Becky G?

I totally forgot about that, yes :cm:

hijole-paty-chapoy.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BrokenMachine said:

He also allegedly cheated on Spaniard Belinda, will you count it as an historic reparation :celestial5:?

no belinda gave us amigos x siempre and angel

:ryan3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Omg as if she wasn't hated enough already :rip: Nodal too, he was just kind of winning the GP back. Dummy 

3 hours ago, BrokenMachine said:

Yeah, it's strange, and over all when Angela confirms there was already 'something' in the past and this just being the 'continuation'. Like, when did it happen then? When she was 16? When he was with Belinda? He's a cheater and also a groomer it seems

Suprised her family was ok with this. Didn't the parents have an iron grip on them?

This is everywhere even on TikTok. 
I feel sorry for those of you who don't speak Spanish :fan:

6 hours ago, BrokenMachine said:

Belinda posted a story and took it down later. "Todo cae por su propio peso" :coffee:

oop

7 hours ago, toxicgenie said:

Suprised her family was ok with this. Didn't the parents have an iron grip on them?

Now I checked and her ex was Gussy Lau, he had some writing sessions with both, Angela and Pepe, and from those sessions they made Que Agonia. Now, around that time she was 18 and he was 33 so it just goes from worse to worser :rip:

9 hours ago, SweetTalker said:

Nodal too, he was just kind of winning the GP back

This, the GP fell hard for the 'now he's better after his meltdown and became a dad' so now they obviously feel betrayed :toofunny3:

Why create a thread for irrelevant people here

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

7 minutes ago, jees said:

Why create a thread for irrelevant people here

To show Ariana's endless impact :hippo:

• Haha 1

They're both despicable, the massive hate they're getting is deserved :giraffe:

looks like tiktok/twitter isn't the real world :chick1:

35 minutes ago, gatito said:

looks like tiktok/twitter isn't the real world :chick1:

That's because the song is a bop :jonnycat:

Also it's a Nodal concert, full of his fans, they're gonna believe 'his version' and give him a pass for everything at this point after spending years dragging Belinda over nothing :redface:

my ex did exactly what nadal did :rip:

*****ng narcissists! but what goes around comes around.

Was he the one that got Belinda that ring he couldn't afford and then asked for it back?

Nodal is an absolute piece of trash, he's still very young so that explains why is he so immature and why he doesn't have a clue on what to do with his life (which also explains all of these situations), but he has no right to threat others like that, I'm so sad for Cazzu since she just got her baby not so long ago, she must feel really bad because the media always saw her as the side chick since he split with Belinda, no one believed Nodal was really in love with her and now look at this...

And Angela is so stupid, like she's one of those kids that I can't stand, she's loud, she's messy, she's dumb, like I wonder if she doesn't have a team behind her to tell her what to do and what NOT to do?? every time she opens her mouth, she buries herself even more.

She was groomed at the age of 16 when she dated a 34 year old :biblio:

cazzu the queen that you are, lemme stream Nada

La Princesa Belinda really dodget a Bullet.
Its time for her bizzarap session and if there's a chance bring cazzu :gayoncecat3: Strike while is hot princess

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.