Angela Aguilar enters her Ariana Grande era with Christian Nodal. Belinda reacts

BrokenMachine

Three weeks after Mexican singer Christian Nodal and Argentinian trap star Cazzu announced their split, Nodal announced his relationship with the 25% Argentinian Angela Aguilar. As a background, Angela used to call herself the 'tía' (aunt) of Nodal's child with Cazzu :gaycat5:

Now after the split, Angela tells to a magazine that "It is not a new relationship"

666768300fa2a.png

Meanwhile, Cazzu already moved on to a new home with their eight month old baby

cazzu-presume-nueva-casa-especial.jpeg

Thoughts about this 'not new' relationship from the 'Dime Como Quieres' singers :gaycat3:?

Full article in here: https://www.billboard.com/music/latin/christian-nodal-angela-aguilar-confirm-their-relationship-1235706491/

Edited by BrokenMachine
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BrokenMachine

• Movimento Perpétuo

• Mellark

• Trash

This is all over the media here in Mexico and they're dragging them for filth.

• Like 1

Nasty.

• Like 1

25% Argentinian. 100% insufferable.! 

Also what do these girls see in Nodal?! I don't get it. Even before the ugly face tattoos... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

43 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

Three weeks after Mexican singer Christian Nodal and Argentinian trap star Cazzu announced their split, Nodal announced his relationship with the 25% Argentinian Angela Aguilar. As a background, Angela used to call herself the 'tía' (aunt) of Nodal's child with Cazzu :gaycat5:

Now after the split, Angela tells to a magazine that "It is not a new relationship"

666768300fa2a.png

Meanwhile, Cazzu already moved on to a new home with their eight month old baby

cazzu-presume-nueva-casa-especial.jpeg

Thoughts about this 'not new' relationship from the 'Dime Como Quieres' singers :gaycat3:?

Full article in here: https://www.billboard.com/music/latin/christian-nodal-angela-aguilar-confirm-their-relationship-1235706491/

Been seeing memes all over social media but I didn't know the context and I was way too lazy to look it up on my own so I thank you greatly for putting this together and helping me understand 😘

• Like 4

Nodal really needs therapy, the fact that he falls hard in love, then spirals and then the next week he's hopelessly in love again :rip:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Trash said:

Nodal really needs therapy, the fact that he falls hard in love, then spirals and then the next week he's hopelessly in love again :rip:

Now his infidelity song feels autobiographical. The "una no es ninguna" singer s:wan:

• Haha 3

He is so messy. :rip:

no one cares local drama

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Hope she gets the Karla Panini treatment. 

• Like 3

why does she insist on killing her career like this? :rip:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, shyboi said:

is she related to Christina Aguilar? 

Nah, she's daughter of Pepe Aguilar, a famous mariachi singer, who is son of Mexican legends Antonio Aguilar and Flor Silvestre. Basically she's the nepo baby of a nepo baby s:wan:

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

13 minutes ago, 1DES said:

Hope she gets the Karla Panini treatment. 

I mean people already HATED her in Mexico before this drama.. This is just the cherry on top. 

• Like 1

hate both of them so i'm living for the backlash :sistrens:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

25% Argentinian, 100% homewrecker

• Haha 2

Me parece muy asqueroso que Nodal escribió una canción (Dime Cómo Quieres) que habla de coqueteos y formar una relación con Ángela cuando ella tenía 16 y él 21. Ambos me caen mal pero tengo que mencionar ese contexto porque ahora me da asco saber que quería con ella desde los 16 años. Ángela también no se escapa de este lío. Ella y él son despreciables: uno por haber engañado a su pareja y la otra sabiendo que estaba comprometido y le valió madres, incluso, hay entrevistas donde se emociona cuando se entera en vivo sobre la ruptura de Nodal y Belinda.

• Like 1

Idk who these people are but he's my type so I get it.:foxaylove3:

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, LatinFreak said:

25% Argentinian. 100% insufferable.! 

Also what do these girls see in Nodal?! I don't get it. Even before the ugly face tattoos... 

Dick and Money.... at least his wallet is hung...I mean, if Belinda was her ex, means he's got massive coins

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BrokenMachine said:

Nah, she's daughter of Pepe Aguilar, a famous mariachi singer, who is son of Mexican legends Antonio Aguilar and Flor Silvestre. Basically she's the nepo baby of a nepo baby s:wan:

Wait, I did not know she was his daughter, I just knew she had a couple hit songs and found her annoying :skull:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The amount of karma those 2 losers are going to get for doing that to a recently pregnant woman. :rip:

PS. Mexicans need to leave argentinian women alone. First Peso Pluma, now this. 

First her Argentinian comments and now this :rip: she is a mess. At least Que Agonía is still a bop (thanks to Yuridia)

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, sway said:

Me parece muy asqueroso que Nodal escribió una canción (Dime Cómo Quieres) que habla de coqueteos y formar una relación con Ángela cuando ella tenía 16 y él 21. Ambos me caen mal pero tengo que mencionar ese contexto porque ahora me da asco saber que quería con ella desde los 16 años. Ángela también no se escapa de este lío. Ella y él son despreciables: uno por haber engañado a su pareja y la otra sabiendo que estaba comprometido y le valió madres, incluso, hay entrevistas donde se emociona cuando se entera en vivo sobre la ruptura de Nodal y Belinda.

Yeah, it's strange, and over all when Angela confirms there was already 'something' in the past and this just being the 'continuation'. Like, when did it happen then? When she was 16? When he was with Belinda? He's a cheater and also a groomer it seems

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.