HDD: Taylor Swift 8x #1 128k, Charli XCX #3 74k, Bon Jovi #5 55k, Meghan #24 23k

Renan90

Charli's numbers are insane :eek:

So immensely happy for her :clap3:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fridayteenage

• Taylor fanboy

• Cruel Summer

• Yes, AND

10 minutes ago, WildHeart said:

Is her first week having less sales than another album's 8th week making things better? :gaycat7:

The way you had to come up with something to miss the point of that woman releasing new versions on the album's 8th week for only ONE COUNTRY is something else but ok! :doc:

Meghan getting blocked by 23 other releases is such an injustice.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Sazare said:

Meghan getting blocked by 23 other releases is such an injustice.

Welcome back sis :heart2:

• Like 1

Great numbers for Charli :clap3:BRAT is really making an impact on the music industry

if chappell does eventually gradually climb into the top ten, is that the first time since Hot Pink for a female album?

that was for one week, due to the nicki remix

Edited by fridayteenage

Have we got the prediction for next week yet? Will Taylor get her 9th week at #1?

15 minutes ago, JasonGosling said:

Have we got the prediction for next week yet? Will Taylor get her 9th week at #1?

I think that if early numbers indicate anything else, she'll likely do another set of digital variants to lock it. After that she has a few more guaranteed weeks depending on when her team chooses to ship some of the physical variants; I'd guess that the earlier of the two sets yet to ship could be deployed this week if necessary instead of waiting.

Seems like a safe bet that she makes it to at least 11 weeks, maybe consecutive, and I feel like more is possible, too. I wouldn't be shocked if she's aiming to tie or beat Stevie Wonder's record for most consecutive weeks at #1 from debut, coincidentally 13 weeks.

• Like 1

IHSH #1, Sabrina Carpenter #2 and #3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.