Cardi B struggling to sell out arena show, tickets are $45

SmittenCake

GPBPAvBWIAA1hXB?format=jpg&name=large

Tickets are now being sold for as low as $45

• Haha 2

there's none going for 15 and the arena is not that empty, at least go on ticketmaster.com to check

• Haha 1

i wonder if cardi's next tour will be arenas or theaters tbh

7 minutes ago, punisher said:

there's none going for 15 and the arena is not that empty, at least go on ticketmaster.com to check

That means resellers are also struggling to sell these tickets so they're slashing the prices. Damn. Will you be attending sis ???

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, tost1 said:

That Connor guy in the tweet acting like he is the one selling the tickets :rip:

....and yall act like your faves achievements are your own personal achievements so..?! 

:ahh:

• Thanks 1

Isn't that one of those events with 4-6 other acts where each performs for like 10 minutes? because i wouldn't pay $1 for that **** tbh 

12 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

That means resellers are also struggling to sell these tickets so they're slashing the prices. Damn. Will you be attending sis ???

no i would never step foot in #that country

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

....and yall act like your faves achievements are your own personal achievements so..?! 

:ahh:

Are you Connor by any chance 💋

16 minutes ago, punisher said:

no i would never step foot in #that country

Well you should coz most artists these days don't go anywhere else 🎟

• Confused 1

Why is she touring with no new music?? :skull:

Who cares? All the pop stans who loved IOP so much, left her once the numbers dropped. This thread will get ignored by them. Her few legitimate stans don't deserve to get trolled because they were real at least.

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

Post the link for the $15 tickets I wanna buy it. I already saw Sexyy last year I am not paying full price lmao 

6 minutes ago, Raver said:

Post the link for the $15 tickets I wanna buy it. I already saw Sexyy last year I am not paying full price lmao 

Since when are there LINKS for tickets ??? You need to head over to the EVENT page. 

2 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Since when are there LINKS for tickets ??? You need to head over to the EVENT page. 

Send me the link to the event page I can't find them 

3 minutes ago, Raver said:

Send me the link to the event page I can't find them 

Oh it's under the cardi B page on ticketmaster.com

1 minute ago, SmittenCake said:

Oh it's under the cardi B page on ticketmaster.com

Lowest says $45 I can't find the $15 tickets you made a claim of. Can you post the link for it? 

2 minutes ago, Raver said:

Lowest says $45 I can't find the $15 tickets you made a claim of. Can you post the link for it? 

Hmm this is weird. Perhaps the prices have jumped a lil since I made this thread? Wow this is weird. Is $45 too high for you btw? Paypal offers payment plans. 

Just now, SmittenCake said:

Hmm this is weird. Perhaps the prices have jumped a lil since I made this thread? Wow this is weird. Is $45 too high for you btw? Paypal offers payment plans. 

Not that it's high I already saw both of em. Sexyy last year and bardi years ago I am not paying full price to see the same sets twice. You lied about the $15 tickets? Not surprised you lie a lot 

Just checked and there's no standard tickets below $50 :rip: Lower bowl looks messy but the floor and upper tiers are mostly gone.

3 minutes ago, Raver said:

Not that it's high I already saw both of em. Sexyy last year and bardi years ago I am not paying full price to see the same sets twice. You lied about the $15 tickets? Not surprised you lie a lot 

I didn't lie. But I will update the thread. Thank you for this information. 

• Thanks 1

see when you tell your fans to go die and that you hate them 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.