Xtina launches intimacy tip hotline + new lube

Xtina23

WWD EXCLUSIVE: Christina Aguilera Is Launching a 'Wild Rose and Cream' Lubricant and an Intimacy Tip Hotline
Pillow-Talk-Hotline-Xtina.jpg

Christina Aguilera is ready for some pillow talk.

Tuesday, Playground, cofounded by Aguilera, is launching Pillow Talk, $20, the latest iteration of its libido-enhancing, water-based personal lubricant. To celebrate, the brand is also rolling out a new campaign centered around a sexual wellness tip hotline 1-888-PLY-GRND hosted by Aguilera to destigmatize conversations around sex.

Concurrently, the brand is also launching its 1-888-PLY-GRND hotline.

"This hotline will be an opportunity for people to enter and win a real pillow talk with Christina, and it's also going to talk about Playground's social cause and mission," said Magee.

On the hotline, callers can listen to intimacy tips from Aguilera, learn about Pillow Talk, receive a discount code and share their own tips. Callers can also leave a voicemail with their phone number for the chance to receive a one-on-one call from Aguilera.

Full details: https://wwd.com/beauty-industry-news/wellness/christina-aguilera-pillowtalk-launch-1236422474/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

At this rate, Bionic will no longer be associated with an album and music, but with vibrators and dildos.

• Haha 8

3 minutes ago, Bends said:

At this rate, Bionic will no longer be associated with an album and music, but with vibrators and dildos.

Bionic and this have no correlation.

Xtina has always been a business woman. 

Plus get your facts straight, this is a lube company only, which has raised MILLIONS of dollars from investors + has now been picked up by Target.

So please, girl, go ahead and talk about vibrators and dildos all you want, but please put some respect on the LEGENDARY Christina Aguilera, while she is laughing all the way to the bank.

xoxo

• Like 2

What does she know about sex? She is not an authority on sex. Whenever she tries to be sexy, it comes across as desperate and trashy. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 17

She better have a sex album ready

QUEEN:jonny5:

bless her, she gotta make money somehow 

• Like 2
  • Haha 8
  • Thumbs Down 11

Chromatica TEEEAAASSS!!! :deadbanana2:

Queen of lube and sex :jonny:

Let me stream Sex For Breakfast :gaycatina1:

• Haha 1

uhm

1 hour ago, RideOrDie said:

Xtina has always been about getting her bag. she was getting paid 20M a year for The Voice not to mention she owns this company. she's doing more than FINE.

she's not the one f*cking her staff and getting her jewelry stolen. worry about THAT

Edited by popmusicisdead
  • Haha 10

1 hour ago, RideOrDie said:

It's funny that you're cackling as if you'll ever see that kind of money. :toofunny2:

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

Xtina has always been about getting her bag. she was getting paid 20M a year for The Voice not to mention she owns this company. she's doing more than FINE.

she's not the one f*cking her staff and getting her jewelry stolen. worry about THAT

who is doing that? :deadbanana:

36 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

Exactly!! :sistrens:

Sigh 

We're never getting that English album, are we?

7 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Sigh 

I don't think we're getting music period :shakeno:

Tbh I love this. I like how she's all about sexuality and talks about it in a very classy, open and non-judgmental way. I think it's a good thing and it's something that the society clearly still needs. A lot of people still feel like it's shameful to even talk about sex and can only do it if they joke about it at the same time. And I don't think everyone needs to be super open about it cause everyone has their own boundaries but I think it's good to promote open discourse about it for those who want to participate in it... and that's why I really appreciate Xtina, she really handles this topic well and I know that with Playground she works with professionals and I think it's amazing that that's what she dedicates her time and resources to. :giraffe:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Sigh 

Someone should ask her about new music during one of these calls :dies: 

Bionic out June 8th!

• ATRL Moderator

Why would anyone call an intimacy tip hotline in the year 2024 instead of just making a thread in The Roof asking for advice? :huh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

My queen is always hustling. :clap3:

Embarrassing.

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 5

She is one flop away from selling bussy soaps

• Haha 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.