RW Insta influencer skulldrags Democrats

shimind

The level of delusion some ATRLers have in here politically have to be extremely worse than some of the stanbases in here :rip:

Season 6 Episode 601 GIF by Paramount+

Trump literally did business in NY for years. He was convicted by a jury of his peers. Right-wingers can continue to cope about it.

Do we need to be platforming Trump supporters? :confused:

Edited by glitch

9 minutes ago, glitch said:

Do we need to be platforming Trump supporters? :confused:

U cant deplatform half the US population and expect to be known as the beacon of free speech and liberty. Besides Im not even right wing. I just found some of the points this guy makes interesting. Learn and be better instead of living in an echo chamber. Biden administration is literally responsible for whatever is happening in Gaza and yet liberals are shamelessly supporting him 

30 minutes ago, shimind said:

U cant deplatform half the US population and expect to be known as the beacon of free speech and liberty. Besides Im not even right wing. I just found some of the points this guy makes interesting. Learn and be better instead of living in an echo chamber. Biden administration is literally responsible for whatever is happening in Gaza and yet liberals are shamelessly supporting him 

Literally how people end up falling in alt right rabbit holes. Its quite scary to watch tbh

• Like 5

Biden haters constantly posting Alt-Right influencer accounts will never not be funny. :dies: 

'Skull drags' and it's just baseless soundbites because that's all republicans are good for. Anti intellectual bullshit.

2 hours ago, shimind said:

Baby

ATRL drags Biden a lot

the majority here isn't defending him or his handlers, quite the opposite

he is loosing support left and right, so idk what huge support you are imagining

• Thanks 2

As a Democrat, I don't even care for Biden all that much. It's so weird to staunchly and blindly idolize a politician. Politicians need to be critiqued, and many do criticize Biden for his actions and lack of action all the same. At this point, I only just see him as a potential buffer to keep Trump out of the White House. However useless Biden is, Trump is just dangerous. I don't understand why Trump's supporters are so blindly infatuated with him; he can just do no wrong in their eyes. It's like an actual psychosis.

4 hours ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Literally how people end up falling in alt right rabbit holes. Its quite scary to watch tbh

Took the words out of my mouth.

@OP those videos are not the "gotcha" moment you thought they were, if you actually believe there's value in those you're probably already closer to the right of the political spectrum than you think.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.