Do any other pop girlies other than Xtina keep their same team for over 20 years?

BionicWooHoo

6 hours ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Answer the question. Why would anyone work for someone toxic for decades PLURAL when they have plenty of other clients? Awaiting your response  but I know you will just dodge it again because you want to act like you can speak on behalf of the GP :suburban:

Perhaps nobody else wants to work with her? I mean, keeping the same entourage, band, dancers etc... is the norm rather than the exception but again, you do you babes x

Keep flexing that stiff-ass argument of yours, Xtina isn't getting any popular and certainly her reputation isn't changing no matter the pages you want to keep investing in this unserious thread

:ryan3:

6 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

Perhaps nobody else wants to work with her? I mean, keeping the same entourage, band, dancers etc... is the norm rather than the exception but again, you do you babes x

Keep flexing that stiff-ass argument of yours, Xtina isn't getting any popular and certainly her reputation isn't changing no matter the pages you want to keep investing in this unserious thread

Just as I thought, tried to dodge the question yet again with the same old weak shade about how Xtina's popularity
Let me break this down for you even further since your reading comprehension is so terrible: Why do specifically Kristopher Buckle and Etienne Nortega keep working for her despite also getting regular work from Mariah, Lana, Kris Jenner, etc? If Xtina is so toxic, it certainly wouldn't be their problem if they couldn't find anyone else to do her makeup. When you quit a toxic job, do you care if they can find a replacement? Seems your logic aint adding up, how sad

53 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Just as I thought, tried to dodge the question yet again with the same old weak shade about how Xtina's popularity
Let me break this down for you even further since your reading comprehension is so terrible: Why do specifically Kristopher Buckle and Etienne Nortega keep working for her despite also getting regular work from Mariah, Lana, Kris Jenner, etc? If Xtina is so toxic, it certainly wouldn't be their problem if they couldn't find anyone else to do her makeup. When you quit a toxic job, do you care if they can find a replacement? Seems your logic aint adding up, how sad

Babes you're a one man show, read the room xx

P!nk too, if I'm not mistaken.

4 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

Babes you're a one man show, read the room xx

Don't care, answer the question xoxo :heart:

Because the other girls can actually hold auditions and dozens of dancers will show up.

No respectable dancer would add to their resume that they play a restaurant/bar in Vegas or sporadic 45 min low-budget gigs.

6 hours ago, Richie.Valdez said:

Because the other girls can actually hold auditions and dozens of dancers will show up.

No respectable dancer would add to their resume that they play a restaurant/bar in Vegas or sporadic 45 min low-budget gigs.

One of her dancers Gilbert of 20 years works for Janet Jackson, Kelly Clarkson, Jennifer Lopez. and Ricky Martin as well. Seems like he's doing okay as a dancer :) 
Also do you have any receipts of people not showing up to Xtina's auditions? I'd like to see some proof or are you, once again, making up scenarios in your head? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.