Do any other pop girlies other than Xtina keep their same team for over 20 years?

BionicWooHoo

Her dancers Monique and Gilbert have worked with Xtina for I think like over twenty years at this point? 
Her choreographer Jeri Slaughter has also been working with Xtina since Stripped
She has been one of Kristopher Buckle's makeup clients for over 20 years too I think and I think with Etienne Ortega, she has been with him for probably I wanna say almost 8-9 years at this point

Mind you, these are folks with other well-known clients such as JLO, Janet Jackson, Mariah, Lana, Paris Hilton, The Kardashians, etc. 
Its amazing to see how Xtina inspires such loyalty! But at the same time, I am not surprised when the number of people who have worked or performed with her have gone on to praise her after far outnumber the haters (Mya, Lil Kim, Cher, Kristen Bell, Stanley Tucci, Dave Navarro, Ariana Grande, Alicia Keys, Demi Lovato, Jennifer Hudson, Ricky Martin, Herbie Hancock, Becky G, Melissa McCarthy, Ben Falcone, to name a few)

• Thanks 1

Does anyone else want her? She's not a profitable artist, she had a bad attitude back in the day. Her albums keep bombing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

1 minute ago, Josh said:

Does anyone else want her? She's not a profitable artist, she had a bad attitude back in the day. Her albums keep bombing. 

Her team has plenty of other options and high-profile clients to choose from and yet they still choose to stay loyal to her. That simply would not happen with a bad attitude. 
I think I'd trust the people who work with her day in and day out to attest to her character more than some Britney stan, but thats just me
:ryan3:

• Like 2

Just now, BionicWooHoo said:

Her team has plenty of other options and high-profile clients to choose from and yet they still choose to stay loyal to her. That simply would not happen with a bad attitude. 
I think I'd trust the people who work with her day in and day out to attest to her character more than some Britney stan, but thats just me

sis got humbled with Bionic bombing :ryan3:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

She is such humble queen. I love her. Best celebrity I have ever worked for, she tipped everyone 😍

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Josh said:

sis got humbled with Bionic bombing :ryan3:

This isnt a thread about cult classic Bionic. 
Reported for being off topic. 

• Haha 1

Gaga is on her way to getting there with Richy Squirrel (unfortunately) :suburban:

• Like 2

Humble Queen! I'd love to be one of Legend X's servants :jonny5: 

• Haha 4

If I'm not mistaken P!nk has kept most of her team since 2006 so she's almost there :gaycat3:

• Like 1

I know a lot of Taylor's touring band were hired in 08/09 for the Fearless Tour, and most of the top people at 13 Morgue-agement has been there since the dawn of time (so like... 2005, which would make 20 years next year). 

Beyoncé.

Ignoring Mama Tina, Mathew, Angie, and Solange:

- Publicist Yvette Noel-Schure (from DC days)

- A&R Teresa LaBarbera (from DC - just informally parted ways for her to start her own A&R company, but she is now the main A&R for Parkwood signee Chlöe)

- Creative director Kwesi Fordjour (from 4 - still close with the Parkwood camp as of Black Is King, but is now the main creative director for Normani)

- Music director Derek Dixie (from 4 - still appears on Beyoncé projects, but also works with CxH, Coldplay, and Chika now)

- Music Engineer Stuart White (from 4/ST - still going strong)

- Videographers Todd Tourso & Ben Hagarty

- Stylist Ty Hunter (DC days - still comes back sporadically)

- Main dancer Dnay Baptiste & Choreographer JaQuel Knight (from ST and IASF, respectively - still close with the Parkwood camp, but are now the principal choreography/main dancer for Megan Thee Stallion)

- Larry Beyince (her cousin - head of VIP experiences for all of her world tours)

- Julius DeBoer (her head security guard - with his own fanbase)

- Jonte (principal dancer from B'Day)

- Zerina Akers (longtime B stylist who won an Emmy for her costuming in Black Is King and is now branching out into her own clothing line and also styling others)

- Rokael / Francesca Tolot / Sir John (make-up)

- Kim Kimble / Neal Farinah (hair)

- Katty Rodriguez-Harrold, Crystal Torres, Tiffany Monique Riddick (band members from '05-'06)

Edited by trainsskyscrapers
  • Like 5

Not 20 years (yet) but Katy has worked with the same people since the start of her career. 

I'm not sure if Xtina keeping the same team for 20 years is the best thing :heart: It's not like she is known for her dancers or choreography, so maybe a new team would bring a new dynamic :cm:

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, vuelve88 said:

I'm not sure if Xtina keeping the same team for 20 years is the best thing :heart: It's not like she is known for her dancers or choreography, so maybe a new team would bring a new dynamic :cm:

Its never been her priority and who can blame her if you have a voice like hers?
That being said, I totally get what you mean and lowkey want her to not be complacent and hire some new blood

Loyalty? They're literally getting paid to their jobs and the only time Christina changed her image drastically was when she was cosplaying a black woman from NY.

Most artists keep their same entourage and security for all their careers.

Janet and Mariah kept her team for almost 20 years and Britney and Gaga have had recurrent dancers, choreographers and security for most of their careers.

Using this to change the narrative that Christina was a nasty diva back in the day is wild.

Its giving toxic corporate environment vibes 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

12 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

Loyalty? They're literally getting paid to their jobs and the only time Christina changed her image drastically was when she was cosplaying a black woman from NY.

Most artists keep their same entourage and security for all their careers.

Janet and Mariah kept her team for almost 20 years and Britney and Gaga have had recurrent dancers, choreographers and security for most of their careers.

Using this to change the narrative that Christina was a nasty diva back in the day is wild.

Its giving toxic corporate environment vibes 

Are they also getting paid to invite Christina to their baby showers? Lmaooo

Your argument about them working for Xtina only for money only makes sense if her team didn't have any other high profile clients but they do. You think someone whose client list includes Kris Jenner, Lana Del Rey, Mariah, Paris Hilton is really that strapped for cash? Please. 

Also I just want to point out, this is a positive thread where I'm not even shading any other pop girlies, just curious if this is a norm practice having such a long term team in such a fickle industry…but apparently just talking about how well xtina treats her team and how there's such a long list of ppl who have had positive experiences working with her is enough to trigger some of yall and have yall literally fuming lmaooo seek help tbh :bibliahh:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Are they also getting paid to invite Christina to their baby showers? Lmaooo

Your argument about them working for Xtina only for money only makes sense if her team didn't have any other high profile clients but they do. You think someone whose client list includes Kris Jenner, Lana Del Rey, Mariah, Paris Hilton is really that strapped for cash? Please. 

Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears and Taylor Swift have all been spotted sharing moment with their dancers. Britney even invited some to her wedding with Sam Asghari and Gaga's BFF is literally her make up artist Sarah and this is just cite an example

You are going beyond your means to make Xtina stand out for something that many artists share, there are many more cases of celebs befriending their entourage than what I mentioned so you might as well stop fabricating cute little stories in your head to make Xtina look like this charitable, relatable and out of the norm celeb when she's just like the rest, sucks for her she has way a worse reputation that most of her contemporaries but that's a you problem. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears and Taylor Swift have all been spotted sharing moment with their dancers. Britney even invited some to her wedding with Sam Asghari and Gaga's BFF is literally her make up artist Sarah and this is just cite an example

You are going beyond your means to make Xtina stand out for something that many artists share, there are many more cases of celebs befriending their entourage than what I mentioned so you might as well stop fabricating cute little stories in your head to make Xtina look like this charitable, relatable and out of the norm celeb when she's just like the rest, sucks for her she has way a worse reputation that most of her contemporaries but that's a you problem. 

Yawn 🥱 All this talk and nothing you have said disproves what Ive said about Xtina treating her employees and entourage like family. And you know what? Maybe all the other pop girlies also treat their employees really well. That's great! No one deserves to be mistreated. 

All you had to do was be like "Yup, so and so treats their employees well too." Instead you came in here angry as hell looking to pick a fight w me because the idea that Xtina is a multifaceted human who is in fact extremely kind to the people around her is triggering to you. 

The cognitive dissonance must be upsetting to you. Sorry that people choosing to work for Xtina for decades despite also having clients such as Kris Jenner, Lana Del Rey, Paris Hilton, Demi Lovato, Mariah Carey doesn't fit into your Xtina is a ***** narrative :gaycatina1:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Yawn 🥱 All this talk and nothing you have said disproves what Ive said about Xtina treating her employees and entourage like family. And you know what? Maybe all the other pop girlies also treat their employees really well. That's great! No one deserves to be mistreated. 

All you had to do was be like "Yup, so and so treats their employees well too." Instead you came in here angry as hell looking to pick a fight w me because the idea that Xtina is a multifaceted human who is in fact extremely kind to the people around her is triggering to you. 

The cognitive dissonance must be upsetting to you. Sorry that people choosing to work for Xtina for decades despite also having clients such as Kris Jenner, Lana Del Rey, Paris Hilton, Demi Lovato, Mariah Carey doesn't fit into your Xtina is a ***** narrative :gaycatina1:

But you are the one creating threads attempting tp debunk the Christina is a ***** narrative that is well known by the public, not me, so It sounds like a you problem x

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SinnerCity said:

But you are the one creating threads attempting tp debunk the Christina is a ***** narrative that is well known by the public, not me, so It sounds like a you problem x

Answer the question. Why would anyone work for someone toxic for decades PLURAL when they have plenty of other clients? Awaiting your response  but I know you will just dodge it again because you want to act like you can speak on behalf of the GP :suburban:

Edited by BionicWooHoo

Shakira has kept her core band since 1998 when she taped her MTV Unpluggged

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjFQaSuPsMOUHjfaNFgzz

2 hours ago, shyboi said:

we can tell 

OMG

But ATRL conspiracy theorists told me she treats everyone like ****. ATRL being wrong is the only truth in life.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.