Daily Mail: Taylor Swift is jealous of Billie Eilish, according to insider

k4rmabutterfly

Guys… it was entertaining for that week, but clearly Taylor just want the consecutive weeks at #1 on B200 record (mind you Poets is also her best shot at having the most streamed album in spotify record, female or otherwise). Billie just offered strong competition and they had to pull more tricks. The other releases since haven't… that's my five cents

Edited by liquiddiamonds

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Popboi.

• Rep2000

• k4rmabutterfly

• jjmed59

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The viscous releases in the first week were weird

I mean Daily mail is full of BS

But something is up with Taylor

She has always been chart-obsessed but this era it's giving mentally unstable 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Sounds like lame fan fiction. 

Daily Mail: Billie Eilish is jealous of Taylor Swift, according to insider

Now let's see how many atrlers willingly choose to eat Daily Mail's bullshits and act like it's gospel truth.

:suburban:

46 minutes ago, Loca said:

34 years old woman is jealous of 22 years old girl. No words.

A 22-year-old experimental artist who didn't need to cater country girl lovers, to build up a fanbase.

nothing impressive here even though both are great! It is sad to realize that a 34-year-old pop legend is sneakily sabotaging a talented young female pop artist. Taylor knows well that she doesn't want anyone to take a piece of the cake. She cares about staying on top, not about which new young female artist should be supported.

Edited by katysuxx
  • Like 1

Yes and water is wet, we know this

i believe it. 

i will read the OP later.

• Haha 8

Is this source close to Billie the same one that said she doesn't give **** about charts right before she released all those extra versions of her album? :clack:

• Haha 5

im laughing

im laughing

45 minutes ago, réveuse said:

They're right, and they should say it. Even if it's from the Daily Fail, I think this holds true with how Taylor uses variants to block Billie and her history with young women artists.

Billie has accomplished so much, including Oscars, industry respect, etc., that Taylor dreams of having. Not to mention, Billie performed with Damon Albarn, who was the same man that Taylor feuded with.

I need you all to get that Taylor Swift is not a girl's girl. She is a misogynistic capitalist who exploits feminism.

Of course you of all people would choose to believe Daily Mail. :ahh:

• Haha 1

No wonder she did release more versions and everything she could to block her new album to go to no. 1.

:fan:

i spiritually am a close friend of billie eilish and i can confirm that taylor "doesn't give two sh*ts" about billie and vice versa. :ryan3:

I like Taylor just as much as the next person, but this manufactured feud is so ridiculous. There is absolutely room for both of them to exist and do what they do. 

• Like 1

I believe you

1 hour ago, réveuse said:

They're right, and they should say it. Even if it's from the Daily Fail, I think this holds true with how Taylor uses variants to block Billie and her history with young women artists.

Billie has accomplished so much, including Oscars, industry respect, etc., that Taylor dreams of having. Not to mention, Billie performed with Damon Albarn, who was the same man that Taylor feuded with.

I need you all to get that Taylor Swift is not a girl's girl. She is a misogynistic capitalist who exploits feminism.

does this mean Katy was right all along?

• Like 1

It's true, Billie told me. So sad. 

Spoiler

:ryan3:

• ATRL Moderator

'Industry insiders aren't blind to the fact that Taylor is weaponizing her fans and that Billie appears to be the latest victim in that campaign,' a source close to Eilish, 22, exclusively told DailyMail.com.

Interesting.

I wouldn't believe it if she didn't do everything in her power to try and sabotage Billie's first week. And then continued to do so for the next three weeks when Billie remained uber stable (and still is). I'm sure her thin-skinned self was extremely triggered over that innocuous comment Billie made about variants/the industry and muttered "karma" alongside a twisted smirk before unleashing each new version back to back. She's done these shady tactics for years, it's no coincidence. Billie is also in a league of her own sonically that Taylor and Hack could never pull off and the critical panning probably adds to that sting since she's obsessed with how people perceive her. 

But I don't think it's a Billie specific problem, it's a Taylor problem. She does this with a variety of women in the industry that compete with her because she can't stand not being the only one that shines. And this pattern will repeat if Sabrina's album becomes a threat as well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, bad guy said:

I wouldn't believe it if she didn't do everything in her power to try and sabotage Billie's first week. And then continued to do so for the next three weeks when Billie remained uber stable (and still is). I'm sure her thin-skinned self was extremely triggered over that innocuous comment Billie made about variants/the industry and muttered "karma" alongside a twisted smirk before unleashing each new version back to back. She's done these shady tactics for years, it's no coincidence. Billie is also in a league of her own sonically that Taylor and Hack could never pull off and the critical panning probably adds to that sting since she's obsessed with how people perceive her. 

But I don't think it's a Billie specific problem, it's a Taylor problem. She does this with a variety of women in the industry that compete with her because she can't stand not being the only one that shines. And this pattern will repeat if Sabrina's album becomes a threat as well.

None of her new variants shipped in the "next three weeks" so no, there was no "sabotage" after that fight in Billie's release week :rip: 

daily mail be saying sh*t all the time

Uhm, that means Billie is feeling treated by this old woman I see.

How can be the most successful person in the world being jealous of a young girl :rip:

1 hour ago, Badgalbriel said:

And who's that insider? Mr. S or RideOrDie? 

We don't need an insider to know this tea tho 

spacer.png

**** dailymail but this is believable TBH. There are other Artist who are known to have a bad reputation but Taylor Swift always seemed like a snake to me. Kudos to Taylor Swift for having longevity though.