Chappell Roan turned down Biden admin's offer to play at WH, cites Biden's policies

Communion

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• GraceRandolph

• toxicgenie

• Karla Cabello

Top Posters In This Topic

Queen behavior, even though I don't like her music she's gained my respect

• Like 3

shes so iconic and actually stands for something, like this woman gets all my support.

QUEEN. :heart:

Oh, lemme STREAM and SUPPORT this QUEEN!

Let me continue streaming Naked in Manhattan :clap3:

• Thanks 2

Oh BIG slay…

• Like 1

QUEEN :jonny5:

I can't wait for her to take over the world. She is amazing, what a queen.

A legend in the making and she's so ***** for that wow

Posted (edited)

She's stunning. Love her styling here. I ignored her but she really has those Main Pop Girl vibes :jonny6: 
Drag biden. The way he doesnt feel regret over all the dead people is demonic:giraffe:

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

OMG

Instantly love her even more now....she's so brave. To say this when her career is just now blooming is insane and does put into perspective how lots of big artists are silent in fear of having less opportunities and it makes me really look at things a little differently even in regards to my favs :( I know they probably uspport in their own way behind the scenes by donating or something but idk...there's something so brave about just announcing where you're at when it comes to things like this 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

OMG

Instantly love her even more now....she's so brave. To say this when her career is just now blooming is insane and does put into perspective how lots of big artists are silent in fear of having less opportunities and it makes me really look at things a little differently even in regards to my favs :( I know they probably uspport in their own way behind the scenes by donating or something but idk...there's something so brave about just announcing where you're at when it comes to things like this 

mte :clap3:

the WH are pariahs now, everybody is keeping their distance from them so they have to resort to shady tiktok influencers for some promo 

• Like 2

The real thing

I can't wait to see her at ACL this year. :clap3:

Respect to her for standing on principles and not being seduced by the celebrity of the WH:clap3:

This is how you use your platform:clap3:

• Like 1

and bigger artists are even afraid to like a post.

like how can you call yourself an artist, a sensible person and still be silent about what is happening in gaza

Edited by Karla Cabello
  • Like 2

Turning down an invite from the most pro lgbt administration in history? Her loss 😂

if Trump wins maybe she can perform at the celebration they will have after the overturning of gay marriage 🎉🎉🎉

Edited by GhostBox
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 32

Queen!

32 minutes ago, shyboi said:

mte :clap3:

the WH are pariahs now, everybody is keeping their distance from them so they have to resort to shady tiktok influencers for some promo 

FWIW, I just got a robo text from George Clooney asking for donations for Biden. 

It seems like Gen Z and younger celebs are avoiding him like the plague though 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.