Azealia Banks lashes out on Instagram: disses Lorde, Charli XCX, Doechii, and more

sway

She hates dark skin people so much and yet she still has fans… yikes

are you an internet explorer user ? :suburban:

next... nothing new at CheapyXO's I guess

Nicki Minaj "lost the plot"

I mean, did she lie?

I really wish she were capable of releasing a good project so she could back up all her talk. She's been talking about New Bottega for 2 years :bibliahh:

:zzz:

Bich should use these rents in some diss tracks instead of yet another instagram live

1 hour ago, Orsay said:

She sounds drunk or high in most of her voice uploads lately. I feel like something bad is gonna happen to her eventually, I hope she take cares of herself.. 

and for the record I partly blame the gays for egging this **** on and Kiki'ing along "she's right and she should say it" etc

1 hour ago, izzyinsane said:

She's such an icon. :jonny6:

those two right next to each other

spacer.png

• Haha 1

She's soooooooo jealous of the acclaimed Brat is getting. It's eating her up inside.

Something about the words she used to drag Charli w just scream jealousy lmfao

She's obviously unwell so it's kinda worrying to think about what's gonna happen when the white gays stop laughing at her rants and she's left with no music and no "drag her!! xD" echoes…

Edited by Bimbo
  • Like 1

im cackling at this thread not even having a source yet everyone knows it is true lmao

moo.png

1 hour ago, Karla Cabello said:

im cackling at this thread not even having a source yet everyone knows it is true lmao

moo.png

She's beefed with countries and people, alive and dead. This is not beneath her, unfortunately.

There were like 40 Stories uploaded, all of them like a minute long. She also dragged Hudson Mohawke randomly for producing a song on Brat.

• Haha 1

Agree with the poser comment.

12 hours ago, sway said:

She's beefed with countries and people, alive and dead. This is not beneath her, unfortunately.

There were like 40 Stories uploaded, all of them like a minute long. She also dragged Hudson Mohawke randomly for producing a song on Brat.

hudson be like now why am i in it

such a pathetic loser. Imagine being so directionless in life.

On 6/9/2024 at 9:16 PM, Space Cowboy said:

Why the opinions of this mentally unwell woman keep being threaded on this site? We don't care.

We dont care and yet every time these threads get multiple pages?

She seems to be angry when any other artist is getting praised.

On 6/10/2024 at 7:36 AM, Saint James said:

mods please make a megathread so we don't have to see this person anymore

Please mods, this shouldn't be too hard to do.

• Like 1

no but in all seriousness she's chronically online and she sees all of the acclaim charli is getting and she's jealous af since she never got anything like it and she never will. it's "i'm better than everyone else but what if im not" eating her up, and since she's unable to finish that second album, she will never know. 

• Like 1

On 6/9/2024 at 7:39 PM, RideOrDie said:

? lmao

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.