Azealia Banks lashes out on Instagram: disses Lorde, Charli XCX, Doechii, and more

sway

Azealia continues her long streak of dissing the entire music industry. She called Lorde "ugly", went on a long rant panning Brat and called her a "poser". She also resurrected her infamous feud with Grimes, said Doechii has a "dirty black booty" and told her to bleach it, dissed the City Girls, calling them "little Nicki minions" and said Nicki Minaj "lost the plot" after not being able to "beat Bodak Yellow".

Nurse!!!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, sway said:

said Nicki Minaj "lost the plot" after not being able to "beat Bodak Yellow".

she projecting so hard, bodak yellow bruised her ego too :deadbanana2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

We are starting to receive breaking news reports that a fork has been found in the kitchen

• Haha 3

ENOUGH I can't believe y'all even give her the platform she's so ******* hateful she should spend all this energy doing something useful jesus

• Like 1

girl shut the **** up

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Just a reminder that every time she does this she's having a psychotic break. Lol it ain't cute, she's not "getting em". She's severely mentally unwell and she's not taking care of her health like she should be. She's miserable. *yawns* :bam:

• Thanks 6

no why alter ego nanana girl on it:bibliahh: doechii get behind me, send azealia to shutter island

And what do you want me to do about it? Just hit block and live your life :celestial3:

mods please make a megathread so we don't have to see this person anymore

• Thanks 6

She has said like, all of this already. Who cares. Its just a regular Sunday

does she hate black women? :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

does she hate black women? :deadbanana2:

yes, but she hates everyone, she probably hates herself too

• Haha 3

It's so funny when she calls other people's music bad when she hasn't released a good song since 2018

• Like 2

"Lorde is like 59," quoth Banks, 33, regarding the 27 year old Kiwi.

She sounds drunk or high in most of her voice uploads lately. I feel like something bad is gonna happen to her eventually, I hope she take cares of herself.. 

and for the record I partly blame the gays for egging this **** on and Kiki'ing along "she's right and she should say it" etc

• Like 4

She's such an icon. :jonny6:

• Thumbs Down 5

4 minutes ago, Orsay said:

She sounds drunk or high in most of her voice uploads lately. I feel like something bad is gonna happen to her eventually, I hope she take cares of herself.. 

and for the record I partly blame the gays for egging this **** on and Kiki'ing along "she's right and she should say it" etc

For real. She sounded drunk or high in all of her Insta rankings this week. It's actually pretty sad. 

Shes so unhinged… 

Live from Azealia's apartment

tumblr_moidm1ocJy1qk8hivo1_500.gif

Posted (edited)

she needs to stop being a contrarian and get her **** together already like wrdgaf about these rants girl…just focus on making GOOD music instead of judging everyone else! also it's so obvious she's SEETHING over charli and doechii right now :sistrens:

Edited by Dolce Vita

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.