Sky Ferreira goes on rant, attacks venues & unhappy fans Update: Cancels show

RideOrDie

22 hours ago, Karla Cabello said:

what did halsey do :deadbanana2:

She accused Halsey/Capitol stealing her "aesthetic" way back in the Badlands era.

Love her voice and her album and been looking forward for Masochism for years, but she is so unprofessional.

I saw her at Primavera Sound two years ago and she was like 20 min late, had to start twice a few songs, she setlist had to be shortened bc of her being late, forgot the lyrics to EIE….

God, I remember when I was a Sky fan. In 2019 she was subtweeting Nasty Cherry for supposedly ripping off her style, even though the group had cited her as influence.

She had just dropped Cross You Out with Charli, who was the founding piece in creating and managing the group. I replied that she took a long time to follow up NTMT and it is no surprise artists are now filling in that space that she seems to not want to fill. I got quote tweeted by her and she got passive aggressive going back and forth with me even though there was truth to what was said. I still stand by that. How awkward to diss the group that the person who you just dropped a collab with basically formed and managed.

She should be thankful there was a group that found creativity through her music, who publicity stated so, and where the styles were not imitation like other artists do. That was the end for me. I immediately blocked her and said, "**** this." Sad that she routinely does this. 

• Like 4

she's listening to Girl, so confusing on insta right now while thinking about her beef with you @RideOrDie

britney-crying-midnightfades.gif

• Haha 1

I guess I could say I was blessed to see her live early this year.

She turned up I think 2 hours late and the shabby venue was PACKED with bored ass souls, no opening act, just random songs playing - so awkward.
I remember when she finally appeared the first time and of course everyone was gagged, she came on stage and then walked off again, and left us waiting a good more 20 minutes. Then eventually the show FINALLY started and to be honest it was good, but then at the end she walked off abruptly and skipped the last song of the set. It was so random how the band just packed up and left and didn't even hint that the show was finished. People thought she was coming back to perform another song until one of the stage people had to come out and be asked whether the show was over.

Anyways on this, she's literally finding any excuse for her lazy and messy behaviour. I am a... fan still, but no album in a decade is telling of her work ethic. Even if she hasn't been able to finish Masochism she's had a whole decade to try another project. I think it's hilarious she was selling Masochism merch at the show I was at. It just seems like the album is never coming, whatever drug mess she's in she needs to get it together.

Halsey spilled hard

Fxj07cjXoAEcbrG.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The way she quoted herself sends me so bad

it was hard for her being pregnant @ 17

7 minutes ago, Scandalous said:

it was hard for her being pregnant @ 17

?

3 minutes ago, bleuwaffle said:

?

:suburban:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Scandalous said:

:suburban:

Pretty sure that was friends joking around and not based on truth...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, bleuwaffle said:

Pretty sure that was friends joking around and not based on truth...

i was simply making a reference 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Scandalous said:

i was simply making a reference 

sorry sis 💜

Something about her flat out screams "I'm the problem but I'm gonna blame everyone else"

• Like 2

The way I predicted this being a mess and her cancelling shows :coffee:

On 6/8/2024 at 8:52 PM, LatinFreak said:

Is she Nicki's daughter? 

More like Cardi's sibling... they can't seem to give us a sophomore album to save their lives.

• Haha 1

I still don't know why we're still talking about this *****, but I cackle at your drags.

• Like 1

I always got the feeling she wanted to be a Edie Sedgwick/Courtney Love-type ~cool, tragic figure, and I think she has pretty much arrived where she wanted to be at. She's lucky there's people still willing to pay to see her.  As long as that keeps happening, and enough people keep caring, she won't change. The problem is that life and opportunities are going to pass her by. This whole thing is cool when you're young, but just looks washed up when you're older. 

What is this girl living from?

Didn't she had like 1 album more then decade ago and even that one was not successful?

On 6/10/2024 at 3:16 PM, mike_int said:

What is this girl living from?

Didn't she had like 1 album more then decade ago and even that one was not successful?

Probably her super panned tours and yearly festivals which receive panned reviews... Idk...

She is very in on the nepotism circle so she's probably of some wealth anyway

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.