Ciara stuns in recreating Goodies album art for 20th anniversary

naval23

In fact I liked her post and didn't even realise she was recreating the cover, queen of youth

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

On 6/8/2024 at 12:47 PM, family.guy123 said:

Wow beautiful. The only difference is the eyes. There's a tinge of sadness nowadays. Old has naive hardness.

Sadness nowadays? She has been the happiest that she's ever been in her personal wife where did this take come from?

On 6/8/2024 at 1:19 PM, campelo said:

she looks good but its so clear to see how she erase her black features with the time:rip:

No she didn't. You tried. She was and is still a beautiful black woman. Nothing was "erased"

On 6/8/2024 at 1:26 PM, woohoo said:

I LOVED this album. She looks fantastic it took me a second to tell which was which. "Hotline" will always be THAT girl for me:rockon:

This should've always been the fourth single after Oh. What a perfect debut streak that would've been

On 6/8/2024 at 3:22 PM, Joyride said:

I don't see it to be honest, she just got a nose job to make it more narrow and lost lip volume due to age.

I don't think she got a nose job because the same one she has today be the same one in them AND THAT'S SINCERELY CIARA gifs

On 6/8/2024 at 3:42 PM, Janet said:

So her black features were erased?  :suburban:

Nothing of the sort. Also the irony of your comment and your username being Janet tuh

On 6/8/2024 at 11:20 PM, ccfan007 said:

I need her to bring this energy to the tour! We need iconic outfits and sets :jonny6:

Yes please we need this

15 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Sadness nowadays? She has been the happiest that she's ever been in her personal wife where did this take come from?

No she didn't. You tried. She was and is still a beautiful black woman. Nothing was "erased"

This should've always been the fourth single after Oh. What a perfect debut streak that would've been

I don't think she got a nose job because the same one she has today be the same one in them AND THAT'S SINCERELY CIARA gifs

Nothing of the sort. Also the irony of your comment and your username being Janet tuh

Yes please we need this

Her eyes.

6 hours ago, family.guy123 said:

Her eyes.

Look just fine lol again what are you on and trying to get at

On 6/9/2024 at 3:38 AM, Mariya Takeuchi said:

imagine if the Japanese cover was the original :dies: 

ciara-goodies-japanese-promo-cd-album-cd

Reveal hidden contents

Which i own :bird:

Happy goodies-versary!!

They made her look like JLos backing singer. 

Goodies was such a moment for RnB and then 1, 2 Step we did not know how lucky we were to have that. :clap3:

1 hour ago, Slap said:

They made her look like JLos backing singer. 

Wtf was this necessary 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.