Christina Aguilera - Bionic | Turns 14

TitanicSurvivor

Bionic is iconic. :flame:

Woohoo should've had PCD Beep level of success

Posted (edited)

such an iconic album, one of my all time favs. objectively it's messy and bloated but i have such great memories with it and genuinely enjoy every song on it.

I do still wish we got the original version of the album tho as the highlights are definitely the experimental ones like birds of prey and elastic love, that would've been SUCH a moment and would cement her as one of the greatest innovators in mainstream pop. unfortunately a lot of the greatness was overlooked bc the album flopping overshadowed the quality of the music. I'd still love to hear the song she did with Goldfrapp

WooHoo not getting a full single treatment was a huge mistake too, i don't necessarily think it would've been a big smash but it's such a great collab and deserved a chance. it would've at least been better than picking a BALLAD as the 2nd single which immediately halted the era

Edited by Scandalous

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.