Palestinians detail being tortured, raped in concentration camp in NYT investigation

Communion

i thought nothing could shock me anymore since the mass shooting epidemic in the US over the last decade+ but i stand corrected. this is some worse-than-dystopian **** here.

and to think the grandparents or great-grandparents of some of these Israelis are descendants of Holocaust victims.

On 6/8/2024 at 1:12 AM, State of Grace. said:

This is Zionism and this is what Zionists stand for.

Reading it all was just horrifying. And to think that we've seen and heard WORSE stories over the last couple of months/years.

I'm wondering if one of the Zionist users could justify this like they did to murdering children? They have been loud about the now debunked "mass systematic rape used as a weapon by Hamas" ever since October.

So you are just gonna downvote this without explanation? @Miss Show Business It's interesting how you have nothing to say about this when you have been shouting "rape as a war weapon" for months. Disgusting, but not surprising.

• Thumbs Down 1

I'm sick to my stomach. The pics from the concentration camp could literally be recolored pics from the Holocaust.

What Wendy said to all Israels that support that ****. 

@Ryan can you explain why this has been left open for days but the thread on a Jewish girl being r*ped was closed within an hour?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

So you are just gonna downvote this without explanation? @Miss Show Business It's interesting how you have nothing to say about this when you have been shouting "rape as a war weapon" for months. Disgusting, but not surprising.

I have nothing to say because it doesn't matter what I say - you bullies have already made up your minds and there is no room for people with different views. What, do I need to stop voting on posts now, too, to avoid harassment from you and others on here? Lord. Go outside.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

Just as I thought :laugh:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Miss Show Business said:

I have nothing to say because it doesn't matter what I say - you bullies have already made up your minds and there is no room for people with different views. What, do I need to stop voting on posts now, too, to avoid harassment from you and others on here? Lord. Go outside.

You have "different views" when it comes to Palestinians being sodomized by dogs that Israelis have trained to rape them? Says a lot more about you than it does about @State of Grace., @Communion, or anyone else here.

"Harassment" :rofl:

Edited by ClashAndBurn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Sickening. I honestly don't get how humans can be so vile. 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, N.M.K. said:

@Ryan can you explain why this has been left open for days but the thread on a Jewish girl being r*ped was closed within an hour?

I mean, there was a lengthy explanation in the HQ thread already - after another user who mysteriously happens to be a Zionist posted the same story - that threads about isolated incidents are not themselves news worthy / have value in being posted because the intent is clearly to upset and shock. 

This thread in comparison isn't about an isolated instance. Yes, it's describing something upsetting, but it's about a greater world event and about Israel's policy of kidnapping Palestinians and the detention techniques that are seeing them receive global condemnation from multiple influential countries.

Why do you seemingly only care about the sexual assault of children when you can use it to vilify the need to liberate the Palestinian people from apartheid?

Edited by Communion

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.