Palestinians detail being tortured, raped in concentration camp in NYT investigation

Communion

Reports have been leaking about the torture the Israeli regime is committing against Palestinians it abducts since Aprik:

Israel is currently holding over 3k+ Palestinians in illegal detention with no trial or charge of crime, many in prisons like the horrific scenes at Sde Teiman:

ojNqNng.png

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

A Gazan died after penetration by an electric stick

A female IDF officer ordered the rape of a senior Gazan nurse

A UN worker forced to sit on a "hot metal stick"

I'm gonna be sick. :mazen: Israel's entire leadership, miitary, prison guards, etc. needs to be put on trial. No ifs or buts.

Or are the Zionists of ATRL gonna tell us "the NYT is Hamas" now?

Edited by Virgos Groove
  • Like 8

This is Zionism and this is what Zionists stand for.

Reading it all was just horrifying. And to think that we've seen and heard WORSE stories over the last couple of months/years.

I'm wondering if one of the Zionist users could justify this like they did to murdering children? They have been loud about the now debunked "mass systematic rape used as a weapon by Hamas" ever since October.

• Like 12
  • Thumbs Down 1

This reminds me of when they used to bake cakes using the blood of palestenian children they've tortured to death. 

But unfortunately it is too late. Unless you are white the world does not give 1 single f ck. Every western country has signed on paper for them to have ultimate power to get away with literally anything. 

• Like 1

They are really trying to outdo the nazis and the japanese in the 30s and 40s.

• Like 5

"Noooo but Hamas is responsible for the guards torturing the Palestinian civilians! They left Israel no choice but to sodomize the captives! If October 7th had never happened...if Hamas would just release the hostages! Hamas needs to pay! Hamas doesn't even care about the lives of its own civilians! They use them as shields! ...And that is why the Palestinian civilians need to be punished with torture, surely Hamas will release the hostages then!" :juanny:

• Like 2

All made possible by material support from the "lesser of two evils" and others. 

• Like 13

But the Zionists told me that they were just fighting back against Hamas? What now?

This is absolutely disgusting 

• Like 4

Absolutely VILE but this should not be any surprise to anyone. Israel has been torturing and murdering Palestinians in captivity for decades.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, pisuke said:

They are really trying to outdo the nazis and the japanese in the 30s and 40s.

They've already done that. This is who they are through and through.

It infuriates me that the US is just standing by letting these monsters get away with such horrific crimes. Idk what it's going to take for the media to stop with its bias. History is not going to look back on us fondly. 

• Like 2

No words to this evil zionist regime.

• Like 3

if you support the enablers of this atrocity, you are as evil as them.

• Like 3

• ATRL Moderator

A Gazan died after penetration by an electric stick

A female IDF officer ordered the rape of a senior Gazan nurse

A UN worker forced to sit on a "hot metal stick"

I can't put into words just how sick, evil, and disturbing this is.

The worst of it is that the states will continue to fund this genocide and will not take any of this reporting seriously like they did with the claims made against Hamas right after October 7th.

• Thanks 5

Horrible state. Thank God I don't live in such apartheid. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Gaza was already an open air prison so them doing stuff like this was just the next step to that :biblio:

Just horrifying and profoundly evil… Zionism needs to end

******* disgusting.

And GENOCIDE JOE will continue to fund this barbarism.

This is the natural end result of the Zionist project.   It involves the extreme dehumanization of an entire group of people.  

My only hope is that the world never forgets this "western morality". 

The most moral army in the world. 

This is really one of the most disgusting things I've heard from this war and invasion of Gaza and of course, no one in the Biden government will speak out against it.

23 hours ago, Virgos Groove said:

I'm gonna be sick. :mazen: Israel's entire leadership, miitary, prison guards, etc. needs to be put on trial. No ifs or buts.

Or are the Zionists of ATRL gonna tell us "the NYT is Hamas" now?

But you have to read almost the entire article to get to part about rape/sexual assault, so the NYC times editors did their best to bury the story, while giving themselves the option of later claiming that they "didn't hide anything".

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

On 6/20/2024 at 8:05 PM, GraceRandolph said:

:mazen:

The dogs story is beyond human comprehension  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.