Matty Healy says TTPD is "hilarious", relationship with Taylor wasn't "ever serious"

Burn

18 hours ago, ForgottenSoul said:

The clear obvious sexism here.. people always love to paint girls as crazy or something like be for real. 

PLEASE BE SO *****NG forreal rn. It's not the sex!sm rn. Lest I remind you Taylor Swift is a blonde priveleged blue eyed YT woman.  

GOSH, some Swifties will make up ANY excuse to deny the fact that Taylor is just as… different as the Men she calculatedly dates.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buffy

• The7thStranger

• I Melt Away

• Burn

i thought it was about joe not about this clown :skull: i bet she KNEW he was a rebound for her after the tattooed golden retriever lmao but watch him gaslight her and then wrote an album about it.

On 6/7/2024 at 6:46 PM, Boysdontcry said:

This is so straight man coded.. like "oh no way bro, we were never even serious, she's just crazy" & just gaslighting women.

Sir/Ma'am, they were together for 2 months, weeks after she slithered out of a 6-year relationship. Does that sound like the composition of a serious relationship to you? I've had summer flings longer than that. 

If anyone's doing the gaslighting, it's Taylor by way of fact-bending lyricism. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

It's very apparent he's correct, they were together for a month or two?  Who talks about having kids and moving in together after 1 or 2 months :rip:

• Like 4

Ofc it's exaggerated, do ppl really think pop songs are literal???

songwriting is creative writing. Idk much about him but if he's a songwriter himself he should know this of all ppl

• Like 2

Taylor sensationalising a quick fling....shock. 

Sounds like something a gaslighter would say. :coffee:

On 6/7/2024 at 5:46 PM, Velvet Night said:

I don't usually trust Us Weekly, but if they are accurate, he's a liar and manipulative. Taylor may be a bit dramatic in her songs but he definitely led her to believe they were serious and then left her without an explanation. The smallest man who ever lived indeed.

I love how yall think you know celebs and their lives lmao

• Like 1

Both trash. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

songwriting is literally creative writing, yes her songs are very personal but she also makes sure to romanticize the hell out of a situation, that's what we love about her

Matty making sure we get at least 2 more albums this year :jonny:

• Haha 1

Not surprised - Taylor needs her writing materials

15 hours ago, cuteboyzay said:

PLEASE BE SO *****NG forreal rn. It's not the sex!sm rn. Lest I remind you Taylor Swift is a blonde priveleged blue eyed YT woman.  

GOSH, some Swifties will make up ANY excuse to deny the fact that Taylor is just as… different as the Men she calculatedly dates.

When Swifties dont have any other form to excuse their fave, they get political and call everybody out for SeXISM!

• Thanks 1

And she wrote a whole album for this piece of s*** :cries:

The first page is a gold mine :lmao:

• Like 1

We all know Taylor is the toxic one, she changes men more frequently than she changes her underwear. :thing:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

I'm a swiftie at heart, I devour most of what she releases, and generally love what she does. But it does irk me the way fans will do mental gymnastics to defend whatever she does. Here you are saying it's okay for her to take creative liberties and exaggerate when it's for the sake of songwriting, and I don't disagree with that, but my issue is when her fans then cling on to every word in her lyrics as factual truth and berate and harass the people she writes about. The way the same fans over analyze and hang onto every exclamation mark as the spoken word of god is concerning. 

I'm not saying it's the case here, but you do know that it's okay for Taylor to be in the wrong sometimes? She's human after all, despite what some of you think

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

On 6/7/2024 at 6:59 PM, mike_int said:

Trying Not To Laugh GIF

Basically.

I understand her because I feel the same after situationships :rip:

10 hours ago, DiabeticGrandpa said:

When Swifties dont have any other form to excuse their fave, they get political and call everybody out for SeXISM!

The blue-eyed blonde billionaire is a victim of all the -isms :dies:

• Like 1

Anyone talking about gender, sorry but if Taylor Swift were a man and not a dough-eyed blonde woman she would be considered creepy if not downright predatory, for exploiting her relationships for her own personal gain, without a care about their reputation. This isn't a one or two time thing. This is constant and insidious for years and years.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I just pretend that the songs are about Joe :cm: The songs being about Matty give me the ick. 

• Haha 1

What an *******. Love is love. Emotions are emotions. For her it was a big deal. To just laugh it off is such a small dick energy. Good thing they separated then 

werent they star-crossed lovers with their relationship dating back 7+ years. she wrote invisible strings about him during folklore when she was still with Joe. He's trying to gaslight everyone :skull:

Her songs are based on true stories like how some movies are, which means she's taken liberties to exaggerate. Her songs might be 50-60% fictional. If anything, this just proves what an amazing songwriter she is. She's learned how to blend truth and fiction together in her craft. 

• Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.