Matty Healy says TTPD is "hilarious", relationship with Taylor wasn't "ever serious"

Burn

Just release another 1975 album plz idc about drama

• Like 3

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buffy

• The7thStranger

• I Melt Away

• Burn

The actual dating was short but she had a lot of feelings about it and crushing beforehand 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

What a time to be a fan of them both. I'll just be silently streaming BFIAFL

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

He's probably right. This woman takes 2 week relationships and turns them into albums. :dies: 

Edited by Onyxmage
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, BrokenMachine said:

Wasn't the narrative last year to say it 'wasn't serious' in order to defend her for dating such an awful man? But now he's a liar and gaslighter for (allegedly) confirming those theories s:wan:?

1 hour ago, Burn said:

but swiftys (including yourself) said the songs were about Matty - as below:

The tea is piping hot today!

• Like 1

Damn this forum really is full of bitter old queens, how is it always the same 10 people foaming at the mouth for any Taylor shade that have the audacity to call anyone else parasocial?:rip:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 10
  • Thumbs Down 3

55 minutes ago, Rune said:

I'm not a Swiftie but you can just tell this ratling hasn't mentally aged a day past 15. Permanent manchild.

oh you have no idea how right you are… I remember what he was like even back in the 2012-2015 tumblr monoculture era. Electra Heart, AM, Beyoncé ST, True Romance, Ultraviolence, yknow THAT time! and his band getting huge and him just being SUCH a freakin diva and reckless and childish and everyone romanticizing him just because of some "aesthetic" photos of him shirtless smoking cigarettes and drinking wine on stage 🙄 I remember Halsey calling him out on that song and everyone being shook lmao

• Like 3

Taylor is a songwriter, lol. Not everything she writes is real or truly happened in real life. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

It's hilarious how Swifties were like "Haha, she doesn't give a **** about Joe, most of the album's actually about Matty", only for it to turn out that Matty doesn't give a **** about her.

:suburban:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Michael196 said:

What will actually be hilarious is when this attitude completely flips in their next album for the sake of cloutchasing…

Absolutely. He has been obsessed with her for a decade and jumped in the first chance she's single.

Ratty is gonna be flip like a baugette next album.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I mean, it was just a rebound. Wbk that Taylor will write extensively about a relationship no matter the length; she was on and off with Jake for all of six months and he got her biggest "breakup album" and the song that is largely considered her magnum opus. 

However, if this is even true, it is still a biT funny he would say this considering he's been a simp for her since the first time they hooked up in 2014, not to mention he's also written multiple songs about her. 

They're both messy as hell for this and always have been. :skull:

Everyone siding with the very man whose actions they used to hate on Taylor:dies:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

LOL he reduced her to nothing... men are trash x

Whatever that relationship was it gave us CoSoSoM so #ThankYouMatty :heart:

They're both garbage.

not the gaslighting 

So basically they just banged and had a few dinners and that inspired a 31 track album? 

His dick must be huge 

• Haha 5

Posted (edited)

Why are people devaluing their relationship and his bigoted comments? We have to and have been calling those two out. If you date a racist, you're racist. Both Taylor and Matty are racist misogynistic bigots.

Edited by réveuse
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

God he's a pest of a man. Truly the worst kind, and I do hold it against Taylor for putting his name in maisntream and making me see his ugly mug so often. It was also extremely telling that she didn't give a f*ck about how awful of a person he was and literally wrote an entire song about it.

That said, he's a rat and will always be a rat, and people putting more blame on her and kiing about him being an ass are also going to hell. Straight men do this sh*t all the time and I never find it funny. Clearly she was having issues and doubts in her very long relationship and he used that vulnerable state to promise her the world, only to turn around and act like it was never that serious. Doing that in your teens or twenties is bad enough, but in your thirties is just assholery.

US Weekly isn't known for their sources, but for some reason I fully believe this comes from his camp. It's not like he can go to any reputable source since her team would never allow People or Entertainment Tonight to post his narrative.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, 1989 said:

I mean, it was just a rebound. Wbk that Taylor will write extensively about a relationship no matter the length; she was on and off with Jake for all of six months and he got her biggest "breakup album" and the song that is largely considered her magnum opus. 

However, if this is even true, it is still a biT funny he would say this considering he's been a simp for her since the first time they hooked up in 2014, not to mention he's also written multiple songs about her. 

They're both messy as hell for this and always have been. :skull:

It's just how dudes are, it's a common thing they say to get back at the woman that was "crazy for them and they didn't gaf" as if he wasn't mouthing I love you to her on air.

Also are people missing the point of the album on purpose? She said he liked to show her off but behind closed doors didn't care much about her after the small ass honey moon phase they had after he was love bombing her while with Joe. She repeatedly says he did this then dumped her 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Normally I'd take the woman's side but... yeah, I believe him.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

not the gaslighting 

Can we please leave that word back in the 2010s thx

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Posted (edited)

Miss Matty is lying through her TEETH here… I'm sorry :rip:

Edited by Peroxide

It was about him ? :deadbanana2: no wonder the album seemed half baked

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.