Untitled Disney+ series starring TINI, Jorge López, and Martín Barba

laqqinq

Posted (edited)

In 2023, Argentine singer Tini revealed that she would return to acting and start filming for a series in 2024. She also revealed that filming would begin in May, after her shows for her new album 'un mechón de pelo'.

spacer.png

Reports regarding the merger of the Ibero-American VOD service Star+ into Disney+ (in June) have confirmed that the project is a fiction series for Disney+. Earlier rumors stated the show's tentative title as "Lost Girl" (Chica Perdida), which was confirmed by a clapperboard spotted from behind-the-scenes content. ETA is the second half of 2025.

Tini will play the protagonist while Chilean actor Jorge López and Mexican actor/singer Martín G. Barba will also be in lead roles with her. Tini has switched from the blonde hair she had during her album cycle to a brown color. This could be her look for the show.

Actress Daniela Vargas will portray the mother of Tini's character (Vargas's character is named María José Sanguinetti). Argentine actor Rafael Ferro and his son Lorenzo "Toto" Ferro are also expected to be in the cast. Darío Coronel is likely the casting director for this project as he's seen with them in the pictures, and works in the talent team for Disney Latin America.

Argentine newspaper El Liberal reported that this series is expected to be 6 episodes long (no confirmation if it is a limited series or the first season).

Pre-production started in late 2023/early 2024. Filming began in late May 2024 in Mexico and continued till late July. It wrapped up by the end of that month, with final filming in the Tribunales area of Buenos Aires.

Behind the scenes:

Edited by laqqinq
  • Like 1

Tini Tini Tini 

Posted (edited)

Fingers crossed this is a Violetta / Tini: El Gran Cambio de Violetta sequel series cuz i honestly need it. The bops from those projects. I still listen to Martina's debut album (that had songs featured in that movie) from time to time. It was so good. Too bad she changed her music style after that… :suburban:

Edited by TayDuaStan
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, TayDuaStan said:

Fingers crossed this is a Violetta / Tini: El Gran Cambio de Violetta sequel series cuz i honestly need it. The bops from those projects. I still listen to Martina's debut album (that had songs featured in that movie) from time to time. It was so good. Too bad she changed her music style after that… :suburban:

Doesn't look like it. Streets were saying that it is her first adult role and she's doing nothing musically related to this show. It's just acting.

• Like 2

glad she dodged Siempre fui yo with her ex and landed this instead :sistrens:

• Confused 1

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

Filming Timeline
7 weeks | 41+3 days (MX)+1 day (Bs.As.)

Week 3:

Weeks 4 & 5:

Week 6:

Week 7/Final week of filming:

Final day of filming for Tini:

Other pictures from production!

With director Bernardo De La Rosa, during production:

130 people were involved!

It's a wrap for the Mexico portion of filming! (July 24) (Picture is from a few days prior to said date)

————

Update (July 30):

Filming was completed in Mexico, but TINI was seen doing final filming for the show in Buenos Aires.

Filming is now officially over.

Edited by laqqinq

Tini finished filming her role and shared this message on her WhatsApp channel.

hola mis amores, hoy es mi último día d rodaje🥺
tengo muchos sentimientos encontrados…
haber vuelto a actuar, me hizo muy bien. 
por un lado, al ser un proyecto tan distinto y complejo, fue un desafío gigante en todos los aspectos, emocional, mental y como actriz.

los primeros días d rodaje, llegaba con un nudo en la garganta y lloraba sin parar, por la historia q estamos contando y d la manera en la q me atravesó. 

al mismo tiempo…también sentí como si nunca lo hubiese dejado d hacer, o como si no hubiese pasado tanto tiempo dsp d violetta. 

me sentí muy cómoda volviendo a estar en un set d filmación, estar con un equipo hermoso, lleno d talento, y tan profesionales. 

sobre el tema relacionado a mi salud mental, hoy me encuentro muchísimo mejor, respirar otro aire, animarme a hacer algo distinto, estar con la cabeza concentrada en este proyecto, fue una decisión q me hizo bien al alma. 

quiero agradecerles una vez más, ya son muchos años, y todxs nos vamos encontrando en momentos diferentes, algunos pude compartirlos con ustedes. 
d la misma manera q yo voy pasando por etapas d cambio, se q ustedes también.
quiero agradecerles, abrazarlxs a la distancia con todo mi amor, sea cual sea el proceso q estén viviendo❤‍🩹

acá les dejo algo q me escribí a mi misma, hace tiempo.

se q los cambios, muchas veces dan miedo, pero también se q son necesarios. 
los tiempos y procesos d cada persona son distintos, no te compares. 
vale la pena darte las oportunidades q sean necesarias para intentarlo una vez más. 

date el tiempo q sea necesario.
mira y abraza a las personas q amas y q t aman. 
regalaselo a lo q realmente valga la pena y te haga ser mejor persona. 

lxs amo♥

Posted (edited)

Filming has now wrapped up/is over in Mexico! Martín Barba on Instagram:

Hoy terminamos de filmar. 🎬 No se pueden decir muchas cosas 🤫, pero si puedo hablar de lo afortunado que me siento porque este proyecto llegó a mi vida ❤️. Sin duda uno de los personajes más complicados que he hecho pero también que más he disfrutado. Falta un rato para que esto pueda ver la luz, pero cada día de preparación y en el set estuvieron llenos de ella . Un personaje que llegó a sacarme de mi zona de confort y exigirme. Gracias a la vida que me fue preparando sin saberlo (o quizá sabiéndolo muy bien) y a las personas que vieron algo en mi y me eligieron después de un casting exhaustivo. Quiero que sepan que abracé esta oportunidad y fueron días hermosos. | 💌 Notita para el equipo: Valen mil, son unos chingones. Nunca pierdan esa buena vibra y amor por su trabajo.

Edited by laqqinq

Posted (edited)

It wrapped up last week, but new captures of Tini filming a scene for the show, yesterday in the Tribunales locality of Buenos Aires.

Filming has now been officially completed! Tini is in Italy for vacation now.

Edited by laqqinq

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.