As opposed to her youthful 90 year old look

• Haha 11
  • Thumbs Down 1

Jill is only 8 years younger than Biden 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bewitched said:

Jill is only 8 years younger than Biden 

And look at how much more coherent she is!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I don't care that Joe Biden is old - I care that he's a racist.

Edited by Communion
  • Thumbs Down 1

Queen, wbk! 

Posted (edited)

I can't wait for the south park episode. 

Clowns. All of them. *playing shots on the hood of my car by Kesha* we are done. 

It's a felon or a old man with Alzheimer's who both support genocide. It's literally a repeat of a giant douch or a turd sandwich and we all know who's winning this round. 2 party system is going to ruin the world and yet it's what we are all guilted into accepting. The jokes literally write themselves. Pathetic.

Edited by WhateverYouWant
  • Like 6

9 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

As opposed to her youthful 90 year old look

She doesn't need youthful looks to have youthful support, something Biden is seriously lacking in compared to 2020.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

I mean I'm not a Biden fan myself--as my posting history can show you--but this is still just a right wing talking point that's somehow found it's way into the mainstream. To anyone who has actually lived with someone who has gone through all the stages of Alzheimers, you know what it looks like. Biden's not shown any compelling signs of it. 

He's old. He has the same sort of gaffs that most old people do. The issue isn't Alzheimers, its that he's 81 years old. Please stop pushing right wing talking points. It does nothing to help anyone. 

Jill Stein is far from right-wing.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Someone tell my autistic ass if this is a weird/rude thing to say about someone in a setting like this lmao

I mean.. we're all thinking it, right? He is incoherent. 

• Like 4

Just now, GraceRandolph said:

Jill Stein is far from right-wing.

And yet she's parroting a right wing talking point because she thinks it's gonna help her lost cause presidential bid that's gonna go absolutely nowhere just like it has the last several times she's tried and failed. 

You can call yourself a progressive or a democrat or whatever you want, but when you have to resort to using Republican talking points to make a case for yourself, then you're really just no better than they are. And anyone who's going along with them is just as bad. Please, I'm begging you, use some critical thinking here. 

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 5

2 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

And yet she's parroting a right wing talking point because she thinks it's gonna help her lost cause presidential bid that's gonna go absolutely nowhere just like it has the last several times she's tried and failed. 

You can call yourself a progressive or a democrat or whatever you want, but when you have to resort to using Republican talking points to make a case for yourself, then you're really just no better than they are. And anyone who's going along with them is just as bad. Please, I'm begging you, use some critical thinking here. 

Is this a real life case of The Emperor's New Clothes? We can all see that Biden has experienced decline since 2012, and even since 2020? It's not a right-wing talking point to talk about this.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

Someone tell my autistic ass if this is a weird/rude thing to say about someone in a setting like this lmao

I mean.. we're all thinking it, right? He is incoherent. 

Do I think he has Alzheimer's? No, I don't. Do I think he has lost the ability to speak as effectively or confidently as he was able to when he was younger due to the natural declines that come with age? Yes, I do. 

If you spend enough time around people in his age bracket--and I spend a lot of time with them--you'll begin to notice that they're mentally cognizant but struggle sometimes to speak clearly. And it gets worse because they know they're not and then they get frustrated and it makes it worse. It isn't that they can't think or are getting confused, it's just that sometimes their speech doesn't cooperate with what they're thinking. You'll notice they take a lot of pauses or seem to stutter over their words, and they often notice they're doing it themselves and give an audible or visual reaction to it just like Biden does. People with Alzheimer's are not typically aware that they're messing up. He's shown himself in his body language and self corrections to be aware that he is. 

Now, that isn't to say that Biden hasn't declined at all because like I said he has. But those declines are due to his age, not Alzheimer's. Alzheimer's entails quite a bit more than memory and speaking gaffes. It effects every facet of your life, even in its early stages and begins to completely change your personality. For better or for worse, Biden is Biden. Granted we don't se what happens behind closed doors, but what we see public facing no is not consistent with Alzheimer's. 

Edited by Mr. Mendes
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

11 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

She doesn't need youthful looks to have youthful support, something Biden is seriously lacking in compared to 2020.

If Kremlin's Stein is your candidate of choice I have no hope for America

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Do I think he has Alzheimer's? No, I don't. Do I think he has lost the ability to speak as effectively or confidently as he was able to when he was younger due to the natural declines that come with age? Yes, I do. 

If you spend enough time around people in his age bracket--and I spend a lot of time with them--you'll begin to notice that they're mentally cognizant but struggle sometimes to speak clearly. And it gets worse because they know they're not and then they get frustrated and it makes it worse. It isn't that they can't think or are getting confused, it's just that sometimes their speech doesn't cooperate with what they're thinking. You'll notice they take a lot of pauses or seem to stutter over their words, and they often notice they're doing it themselves and give an audible or visual reaction to it just like Biden does. People with Alzheimer's are not typically aware that they're messing up. He's shown himself in his body language and self corrections to be aware that he is. 

Now, that isn't to say that Biden hasn't declined at all because like I said he has. But those declines are due to his age, not Alzheimer's. Alzheimer's entails quite a bit more than memory and speaking gaffes. It effects every facet of your life, even in its early stages and begins to completely change your personality. For better or for worse, Biden is Biden. Granted we don't se what happens behind closed doors, but what we see public facing no is not consistent with Alzheimer's. 

thank you for the thorough answer! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

If Kremlin's Stein is your candidate of choice I have no hope for America

Oh damn I almost forgot her collusion probe. Yikes. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Mendes said:

The probe that found no evidence of collusion?

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Now sister, as someone who also works in proximity with the old, I get the aversion for throwing claims of Alzheimer's around willy-nilly, 

But in the same capacity, if Biden losing mental dexterity is a right-wing talking point, so is the idea that Jill Stein is a Russian plant. 

At least people's general sense of Biden's fading mental acuity comes from physically experiencing his broken speech patterns for themselves.

People thinking Jill Stein - a leftist - is somehow in bed with a right-wing oligarch comes from the fact that they only paid attention to politics post-2016 and have no understanding of RT having several progressive voices within their ranks (all now purged) who both platformed American progressives and who challenged their government at home. See: Abby Martin being allowed to criticize Russia invading Crimea on-air in 2014.

Here's the now-SOS of Maine appearing on RT in 2014 when she tried to defeat Susan Collins for Maine's senate seat:

GCf9otzWwAAWSZJ?format=png&name=small

Edited by Communion
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

She's not his doctor so she has no business to diagnose him any disease

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

I mean I'm not a Biden fan myself--as my posting history can show you--but this is still just a right wing talking point that's somehow found it's way into the mainstream. To anyone who has actually lived with someone who has gone through all the stages of Alzheimers, you know what it looks like. Biden's not shown any compelling signs of it. 

He's old. He has the same sort of gaffs that most old people do. The issue isn't Alzheimers, its that he's 81 years old. Please stop pushing right wing talking points. It does nothing to help anyone. 

The far left ATRL members posting Alt-Right propaganda on here every day. Color me shocked. 

Jill Stein announces POTUS candidacy, calls on ICC to investigate  Netanyahu/Biden - Page 2 - Civics - ATRL

• Haha 4

Did she do her internship at Grey Sloan? 

• Haha 1

I don't feel like you need to be a doctor to know this. He has had many occasions where he loses his train of thought mid sentence or his speech is slurred or he doesn't know where to go. He is too old to be president and the US doesn't have a strong presidential candidate. I bet the rest of the world looks at us like we are a joke. 💀

• Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.