Queen Camilla awkwardly snubs France's First Lady's attempt to hold her hand

Sergi91

The look Camilla gives her at the end 

:suburban:

i luv it

• Haha 3

me trying to convince my top to sleepover:

• Haha 9

i can't believe this hussy ended up being a queen consort. she really thinks she's the new elizabeth 

those weird ass protocols to not touch royalty or whatever is literally why this monarchy in particular should be burned to the ground. and I really can't imagine the regretted Diana being as stuck up as this *****

• Like 4

She's acting like her hands are too good for her when she's.... 

You know what lemme be kind to the elderly.

13 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

i can't believe this hussy ended up being a queen consort. she really thinks she's the new elizabeth 

those weird ass protocols to not touch royalty or whatever is literally why this monarchy in particular should be burned to the ground. and I really can't imagine the regretted Diana being as stuck up as this *****

Should have died when Elizabeth did. 

• Like 1

came for camila cabello

Karla Cabello

That's very rude

I think because Camilla was probably briefed beforehand by Buckingham Palace on what to do, she was just keeping to the plan, and holding hands wasn't part of the plan. If the First Lady of France wanted to hold hands then they really should have agreed it with Buckingham Palace earlier.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Well, we know this homewrecker hag has no manners so this isn't shocking.

Edited by UnusualBoy
  • Like 1

i came for camilla belle :biblio:

8 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Well, we know this homewrecking hag has no manners so this isn't shocking.

I mean Mrs Macron is hardly a beacon of ethics herself :redface:

• Like 1

camilla is so vile. nasty homewrecker!! x

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Eóghan said:

ithose weird ass protocols to not touch royalty or whatever is literally why this monarchy in particular should be burned to the ground. and I really can't imagine the regretted Diana being as stuck up as this *****

Queen Camilla is unlikeable, but that's not even what's going on.

They're at a formal international event to commemorate military loss. After laying a wreath at a cenotaph or other such memorial, it's often custom and convention to walk backwards, hands by your side and bow your head in salute, respect and recognition of the lost soldiers. 

It's clear from the video that's what Queen Camilla was trying to do and Brigitte Macron *didn't* because she tried to grab Queen Camilla's hand when she was in the middle walking of backwards to do the salute. Brigitte also didn't bow her head in the video. It seems like she was poorly briefed about what to do and it came off awkward.

Edited by Zack

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.