• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• levi_valvi

• TryMe

• Nebur

• Tangane

9 hours ago, FOCK said:

Cute show, but there wasn't really much of a pay off in the end, it kinda fizzled. I'd be interested in seeing a reunion of some sort. I enjoyed all the host's commentaries & the feel-good vibes. 

Shun was insufferable right to the end.  

There's a reunion coming on Saturday 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, tomaseba said:

There's a reunion coming on Saturday 

Probably not as juicy as Western reunions, but I will tune in. 

I guess I was hoping for more things to happen in the finale... but that's an expectation we have from typical reality shows. After all, what makes this show so refreshing is the overall chill and relaxing vibes. And I liked how the overall message of the show eventually turned out to be the platonic bonds that all the boys fostered with each other. 

Shun's problematic ass still reminds me of a toxic ex I've had tho I wish Dai an ounce of luck 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I think Shun is the prime example of having no personality but a beautiful face and getting away with a lot.

However the house seem to gravitate towards Shun a lot. So I might give him the benefit of the doubt that it's just editing. 

Edited by TryMe
  • Like 2

10/10 show. Not going to psychoanalyze everyone and their trauma. I was thoroughly entertained by each episode and loved the commentators. Justice for Taehon.

Watched this over the weekend, it was cute and enjoyable for the most part tbh. I get the feeling the show not being in English was why I enjoyed it as much as I did. I feel like if it was with UK or US gays, I'd probably have loathed everyone by the 2nd episode :rip:

Having being with a guy like Shun and had friends who have also been with similar guys, I feel bad for Dai tbh, he's an angel and deserves better. I just hope that golden retriever energy isn't worn thin by an annoying, non-communicative person, good luck to them.

Not sure what was the point of some characters like Taeheon, they were just there. Also, I totally misjudged Alan, thought he was going to be insufferable, but he was one of the sweetest to everyone.

I hope there's a 2nd season, would definitely watch.

Not one of them being exposed for being a Japanese 🌽 ️ 

Gays don't like seeing other gays happy!

Not uploaded to Netflix but you can turn on English captions 

King Shun In real life him has a flower personality. In the series the directors only focused on her Tsundere appearance, in real life him  is a cute and funny little dough.:date2:

Edited by Nebur

• ATRL Moderator

Nobody wanting to date Taeheon in the house...

but I want to date Taeheon and he doesn't know I exist.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

I am just watching this now. Man, I can't stand that Shun guy. How in the hell is everyone interested in him? He is a pain to be with 

I just finished it. Shun annoyed me at first, but when you find out his backstory everything about him kinda makes sense lol clear abandonment issues... he still has a lot of maturing to do and Dai is an actual saint for putting up with it cos I would not have the patience

Anyway, justice for Ryota

"Same-Sex romance"  

this was me trying translating in primary 5th grade

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.