Katy Perry hosts listening party: details, insights and expectations

sam.teas

5 minutes ago, CameraFlashes said:

her ability to make every era getting messy since Teenage Dream should br studied:clack:

at this point her dead career is her own fault :clack:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• edutada

• chriswouldman

• Kayzan

• Nuggets

1 minute ago, halcyonday said:

at this point her dead career is her own fault :clack:

nicki.png

So the album title is 143 for real :rip:

I have not seen anything but thanks to those basic bottoms that are spreading the cover. They are always so loyal to KP.

The cover is ok. I'm glad people are starting to leak so they can stop being idiots and release already :lakitu:

Edited by MasterExpose

they better not scrap the robot legs one :jonny3:

41 minutes ago, WaterDiamonds said:

The l worded butterfly/mothra cover an screenshot from a live performance or what? it looks like she's holding a mic and singing 

the worst fake one of the era

23 minutes ago, xtino said:

Hopefully this won't be canceled , only 2 covers were confirmed by the level so far, that one and the mechanic legs one 

with all due respect, why would a leaked cover warrant it being scrapped? I understand leaked songs (even tho really Katy doesn't have the audience where a song leak would be vastly detrimental relative to its success had it not leaked) but artists release their album covers prematurely through official channels all of the time? it's not expected that a an album cover will be kept under wraps until release date. unless they are of course aiming for a surprise release?

21 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

from the ones that got leaked last week, 2 of them had orange stickers and the size of an album cover. the one where she's walking and crossing some sort of pink portal and the one where she's covered by a blue liquid and her boob is dripping some of it so i'm assuming those two might be potential covers too. the other 2 looked more like photoshoot outtakes bc they didn't have the stickers on it and were too wide to fit a cover sizexsize but those two also seemed to be zoomed in so they could have the stickers and be on the right size as well so idk. 

they looked like cassette covers or something, definitely not the right shape for an album cover / vinyl etc.

3 minutes ago, Nuggets said:

:sistrens:

Screenshot-20240611-191657-X.jpg

Screenshot-20240611-191706-X.jpg

:rip:

OT: I don't know why people would even compare them. It is very clear the aesthetic choices are in completely different worlds. Gaga went for biomech/intergalactic warrior and Katy is just serving sex in a different dimension

• Like 1

Are all these leaks really im confused 

Why would you think she would scrap an album cover that leaked in LQ when she made a demo that leaked a year before the title track of her album? :deadbanana4:

• Haha 10

4 minutes ago, Katy.Kat.23 said:

Why would you think she would scrap an album cover that leaked in LQ when she made a demo that leaked a year before the title track of her album? :deadbanana4:

*Twice

• Haha 4

Her name is starting to trend. If this doesn't make them move... :rip:

She's on vacations

She's not leaving her family to announce anything

She is finishing the three weeks vacations

:suburban:

1 minute ago, Coldpurry said:

She's on vacations

She's not leaving her family to announce anything

She is finishing the three weeks vacations

Where did this b*tch go now? Didn't she just get back to do the listening parties after she was in Hawaii

I don't understand why you believe this "leak" is real. Everything seems to me AI

Finally the leaks are being taken down. Hope half of that fanbase gets suspended.

• Like 1

guys i see more images :WAP: you're not ready for the katys perrys

little monsters are sharing it everywhere and accusing her of copying chromatica because…. she's layed down. they're so annoying.

Why are the rats calling it Chromatica inspired? If anything she ripped off Planet Her.

calling her copying chromatica with all thesed LQ l-worded pics:suburban:they clearly knew the whole traumatica era served low quality didn't they

• Haha 9

for those who thought it was AI, the little monster who posted the purple image of Katy received a copyright infringement notice on the image from dcma. And they take down the picture only

that orange ai cover or whatever that is is a lowkey serve, praying for visuals like that

3 other covers l-worded

moo.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.