Katy Perry hosts listening party: details, insights and expectations

sam.teas

I will be the judge of that.

Nice marketing though, glad she still got a budget to work with. Hopefully the music is good and meet expectations!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• edutada

• chriswouldman

• Kayzan

• Nuggets

It's finally coming :jonnycat:

Finally a NEW thread, thanks sam!

ejiE4lN.gif

38 minutes ago, TayDuaStan said:

I just hope it's something similar to Never Really Over or Daisies or Electric. That type of songs fit her so well. If it's anything other than that, especially something similar to the cringe fest she later released on Smile (like NTEOTW or the title track or Small Talk or Resilient) or what she did on Witness or Prism, well… good luck with that :suburban:

PRISM is her best album LOL

ejiE4lN.gif

37 minutes ago, TayDuaStan said:

I just hope it's something similar to Never Really Over or Daisies or Electric. That type of songs fit her so well. If it's anything other than that, especially something similar to the cringe fest she later released on Smile (like NTEOTW or the title track or Small Talk or Resilient) or what she did on Witness or Prism, well… good luck with that :suburban:

Give up already or lower your expectations. It's a dance album

2 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

sure jane

:clack:

maybe TikTok can save her career like did with some other ladies

ejiE4lN.gif

3 minutes ago, Kayzan said:

Give up already or lower your expectations. It's a dance album

You'll cry so much, Kim Petras collab

There's no 3 featurings, 2 featurings and one sampled vocal song 

ejiE4lN.gif

WE ARE SO BACK! Hi, everybody! :gaycat2:

:clack:will she serve visuals for music videos again

2 minutes ago, edutada said:

ejiE4lN.gif

ok KPBR

Since when Kim Petras is a major artist

Fans have said the album has "3 major collabs"

ejiE4lN.gif

I really don't trust in those reactions because people are mostly hyped about the experience, but i'm happy that she is WORKING 

let the news spread the world, my queen!

ejiE4lN.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

ijlfcOL.jpeg

why someone named taylorslegs13 was allowed to attend secret sessions :suburban:

• Haha 4

She is coming

:ghostface:

Just now, Kayzan said:

ok KPBR

Since when Kim Petras is a major artist

Fans have said the album has "3 major collabs"

ejiE4lN.gif

"Fans said" you should stop right there

Btw unholy is bigger than anything by Katy since Dark horse? 

ejiE4lN.gif

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, piotrert said:

why someone named taylorslegs13 was allowed to attend secret sessions :suburban:

because they're Taylor's legs

• Haha 1

Judging by influencers that work witht tik music or sped up versions hard pass sorry. Also entertainment tonight ? Really the bottom of the barrel. Please they did not invite ,the line of best fit,petridis or pitchfork etc for proper music criticism they invited the unpopular kids who love to hang with the popular kids lol. I'll be the judge of the music.also 6 number ones really in 2024 when no one listens to her anymore. She hasnt had a top 10 hit in a decade. Her going from prism to a flopping needs to be studied. I'm side eyeing these PR posts.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Okay, I'm excited but keeping my expectations tampered. Can she actually do something though? We need a single and album pre-order stat!

These are never accurate 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

the real question is whether or not we think we'll get this thread to 100 pages before the music actually drops 

Sounds like they're describing Renaissance

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, kayliah said:

Judging by influencers that work witht tik music or sped up versions hard pass sorry. Also entertainment tonight ? Really the bottom of the barrel. Please they did not invite ,the line of best fit,petridis or pitchfork etc for proper music criticism they invited the unpopular kids who love to hang with the popular kids lol. I'll be the judge of the music.also 6 number ones really in 2024 when no one listens to her anymore. She hasnt had a top 10 hit in a decade. Her going from prism to a flopping needs to be studied. I'm side eyeing these PR posts.

Not you thinking artists actually invite renowned publications for LPs :deadbanana2: The purpose is to promote the album on info vehicles and stans, not to establish a metacritic score. Do you really took that info about 6 numbers 1st literally? :toofunny3: Obviously she hasn't had a hit in a long time and she won't even get 1 hit from this new album let alone 6. But go ahead and take that fan euphemism as an expect truth.

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, edutada said:

ejiE4lN.gif

please not that fad

6 minutes ago, Kayzan said:

Not you thinking artists actually invite renowned publications for LPs :deadbanana2: The purpose is to promote the album on info vehicles and stans, not to establish a metacritic score. Do you really took that info about 6 numbers 1st literally? :toofunny3: Obviously she hasn't had a hit in a long time and she won't even get 1 hit from this new album let alone 6. But go ahead and take that fan euphemism as an expect truth.

Oh please like i believed it. I was just highlighting the absurdity of these pr posts. Ill listen to the album though just give katy a stream too bad she never followed never really over with another similar track or album she was close to a comeback with that song. The song charted better than her other songs and had a positive reception among critics and fans. It was a return to form but oh well she went with small talk next.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IBeMe said:

The descriptions make it sound like it will be club type of songs..like electro pop / dance ish and that's a dated sound tbh 

Better dated than a snoozefest 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You know it's bad when they hype it up from a listening party. 

• Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.