IsraelGate: Black Americans, politicians targeted w/ misinfo, fake tweets by bots

Communion

• Like 5

Israel is so shameless.

Israhell did THAT :clap3:

I never go on X (except for xxx) because my timeline was always filled with pro gnocide and Israeli propaganda 

But Musk says he got rid of bots. 💀

Ive seen more right wing bot accounts than ever the past year. It's gotten even worse the past few months. 

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

But Musk says he got rid of bots. 💀

Ive seen more right wing bot accounts than ever the past year. It's gotten even worse the past few months. 

same. the bots are literally always pushed to the top now

24 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Yup. It's not surprising though because Musk wants these right wingers to win the elections. So pushing these bot accounts onto everyone's feed helps achieve that. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Same, literally nothing about my profile indicates that I'm interested in right wing content. Quite the opposite. He's been tampering with the algorithm to influence politics since the month he bought twitter.

• Like 3

Twitter is Satan Musk's personal playground. He pushes whatever narrative he wishes with the push of a button. A Ministry of Truth. Truly scary and antidemocratic. No wonder it has become a safe space for right wingers.

Pissrahellis hate people that aren't prone to skin cancer so much. :deadbanana4:

Posted (edited)

Musk didn't buy Twitter to make a profit, since pretty much every financial analyst agrees that he overpaid. Musk bought Twitter to turn a major social network into a hub of right-wing propaganda.

Do yourself a favor and leave Twitter. Mastodon, Bluesky, and Threads all have the ability to connect to each other now, and every one of these social networks is friendlier to anyone who is not a Trump supporter.

Edited by Stimulus
Not recommending Threads

51 minutes ago, Stimulus said:

Musk didn't buy Twitter to make a profit, since pretty much every financial analyst agrees that he overpaid. Musk bought Twitter to turn a major social network into a hub of right-wing propaganda.

Do yourself a favor and leave Twitter. Mastodon, Bluesky, and Threads all have the ability to connect to each other now, and every one of these social networks is friendlier to anyone who is not a Trump supporter.

Haven't tried the others but Threads was extremely horrible and full of "anti-woke" people too. The algo is always showing me the most fascist bs on my IG feed. Not any better than X. :rip:

OT - Israhell resorting to fake news...fork found in the kitchen. 

We're always being targeted :rip: still not working. 

56 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Haven't tried the others but Threads was extremely horrible and full of "anti-woke" people too. The algo is always showing me the most fascist bs on my IG feed. Not any better than X. :rip:

Sorry to hear your experience. Threads is much larger than Mastodon and Bluesky because it's basically an extension of Instagram, so I guess it shares the same moderation issues. Let me cross that off of my recommendations. I can vouch for Mastodon being very LGBT-friendly and ATRLers would find it a comfortable place politically.

Twitter is filled with israeli bots

i think some of those israeli bots have infiltrated this site too. i can think of a couple users on here that spew the same propaganda 

3 hours ago, perfect blue said:

Same, literally nothing about my profile indicates that I'm interested in right wing content. Quite the opposite. He's been tampering with the algorithm to influence politics since the month he bought twitter.

That's why I also quit X.

I hate IT fascist current government, yet my timeline was stuffed with their useless propaganda sh*t, something I'm definitely NOT interested in. 

Nothing in my profile suggests I'm interested in that far right neo fascist idiocy, yet it's the only posts I'm suggested. 

19 hours ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

Pissrahellis hate people that aren't prone to skin cancer so much. :deadbanana4:

The online strategy transitioning from trying to win over black Americans by claiming Israel is progressive to Israeli bots now calling pro-Palestine black Americans racist. :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.