After ruining Marilyn Monroe's dress, Kim K wears Janet Jackson's $25k "if" outfit

Burn

Might have to let her slide on this one

"If" is iconic so I get it Kim :gaynetcat2:

Ok and? Yall mad she has the money to do it :rip: 

• Confused 1

Not her stretching and ruining the pants lmao 

• Haha 1

im totally happy they been flopping now, kardashians are the worst thing that happened in pop culture tbh, at first they gave us some good moments but then...

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, goverm3nth0ker said:

im totally happy they been flopping now, kardashians are the worst thing that happened in pop culture tbh, at first they gave us some good moments but then...

This may exactly be why she's wearing it

OT: so many things said are true here. 

we care way too damn much about these outfits that will eventually disintegrate and actually mean absolutely nothing  

I literally rolled my eyes and said "ugh" when I saw the pics of her in the "if" outfit. such an annoying move because it's her. It'd be cute if it was Brit who bought it

she bought it fair and square and can do with it as she wants and id probably do the same if I was her (buy and wear something from Janet or Britney, idc about the Marilyn one)

Edited by dirrtydiana
  • Like 1

Impactnet strikes again! :clap3:

It's so weird how she constantly tries to align herself with these legends. If you want to archive and preserve some pieces it's ok I guess but to actually wear them? And in front of the person? Weird.

The way she is defiling these icons

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Jay07 said:

It's so weird how she constantly tries to align herself with these legends. If you want to archive and preserve some pieces it's ok I guess but to actually wear them? And in front of the person? Weird.

And remember that Janet has actually known Kim since she was a young girl as Kim dated one of her nephews. So that makes Kim wanting to wear her clothes even weirder. :laugh:

• Haha 2

She's a clown for ruining history like that. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Clothes are meant to be worn. Y'all are so dramatic 

• Like 3

Kim K is such a fan of Janet. She listens to Janet's music a lot!  Good for her rocking that 'IF' outfit :clap3:

Im super excited to see Janet's tour! The new Together Again summer tour is a must see :heart:

• Like 1

Everyone on here acting like they wouldn't be buying their faves tour/video outfits and trying to squeeze their fat asses into them if they could afford it is hilarious. Like please, you'd do it too if you could. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/5/2024 at 8:14 PM, Cheers said:

Ok and? Yall mad she has the money to do it :rip: 

Just because you can doesn't mean you should. 

3 hours ago, Sophomore said:

Everyone on here acting like they wouldn't be buying their faves tour/video outfits and trying to squeeze their fat asses into them if they could afford it is hilarious. Like please, you'd do it too if you could. 

lmaooooo

Not even trying to be rude but she looks so…pedestrian in both. All the personality each outfit  had gets sucked right out when it's on her.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.