Adam Levine returns to The Voice, Kelsea Ballerini joins

Imagine Dragon

tv show no GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Adam... hmmmm no thanks x

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

How is this show not extinct already? :deadbanana2: Like who even watches it?

Why is this in Celebria?

13 minutes ago, Onyxmage said:

How is this show not extinct already? :deadbanana2: Like who even watches it?

LIKE!

I really think it was the beginning of the end of the talent search bubble. 

It arrived as fatigue was setting in for such shows and then cemented itself as the show that pretty shamelessly was mainly about the judges. 

It's yet to have a viable/successful winner and yet has stayed on air more consistently than even American Idol (which has produced several known stars). 

Proof, if ever needed, that it's simply a "TV show" and it will always be on so long as the GP tune in and thus deliver ratings enough for it to command top dollar in advertising coin.

Are Maroon 5 still around and still a thing? Genuine question

2 hours ago, Cbreezy said:

LIKE!

I really think it was the beginning of the end of the talent search bubble. 

It arrived as fatigue was setting in for such shows and then cemented itself as the show that pretty shamelessly was mainly about the judges. 

It's yet to have a viable/successful winner and yet has stayed on air more consistently than even American Idol (which has produced several known stars). 

Proof, if ever needed, that it's simply a "TV show" and it will always be on so long as the GP tune in and thus deliver ratings enough for it to command top dollar in advertising coin.

I know you are talking about the winners of a season but I think its because that Morgan Wallen guy is successful now so they can basically say we "created" or "found" a star and they did nothing of the sort. Same with Melanie Martinez. Obviously shes not getting #1 hits but shes had a 10 year career and is selling out arenas in the US right now. I agree though the show is a joke and no actual winner has done anything which is sad because many of the winners are very talented. 

Aah Kelsea booked and busy! :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.