Taylor defends Gaga from body shaming on TikTok

TayDuaStan

10 hours ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

.......not when you're literally the one who made the thread speculating about her pregnancy bffr

clock its ass

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImpressMeMuch

• Nickimeetsatrl

• AndThenTheCocaine

• Phaunzie

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Mate said:

I think she couldn't care less about Gaga lol

There are pictures from her tour now where she looks like she has a baby bump. She is probably aware of that, so instead of directly addressing the rumors, she wrote this comment as an indirect response to them. And it came out as if she was defending Gaga. How many times she could have used her voice to defend other colleagues but she didn't? She only did it now because she saw personal benefit in it. She killed two birds with one stone.

I wouldn't put it past her to be that calculated which makes me realise why I'm not really a fan of hers but I'm gonna pretend thats not true as I love seeing the girls support each other.

I love that everyone in the industry loves Gaga, I don't think shes ever had an issue with anyone.

Also Gaga and Taylor have shown love for each other plenty throughout their careers. I remember Gaga saying she liked You Belong With Me back in 2010. Taylor saying she loved ARTPOP. Gaga calling Taylor real for that. Taylor playing Applause every night at her tour. Taylor attending Gaga's 30th bday. I also remember when Gaga was with Taylor Kinney Taylor tweeted something about Gaga living fully right now and Gaga responded with some magical love spell or something. I know Taylor also said something about admiring Gaga's career and she performed at that COVID charity event Gaga held. Theres also a cute video of Taylor and Miley dancing to Just Dance. 

So I do believe there is real love and respect between the two. I don't think I'd ever want a collab though. I don't really like Taylors artistry but that could be due to that ugly man Jack Antonoff who tried to say Gaga's music was throwaway music and Taylors was like Michael Jacksons which is such a ridiculous statement.

15 hours ago, IBeMe said:

tbh the monster x swifties alliance needs a rekindling. It was actually one of the cuter things on this website lol

15 hours ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

.......not when you're literally the one who made the thread speculating about her pregnancy bffr

:deadbanana: they are so...

-----

Anyway, Gaga doesn't need anyone to defend her as she did it herself. She doesn't need a certain girl in her comments just because she used her song, otherwise she would have said NOTHING as usual.

• Thumbs Down 3

Two queens. Sorry to anyone finding toxicity in this, I hope your life finds some light soon!

• Like 2

But I though she doesn't unnecessarily wish to entangle herself in petty issues, cause she's like the biggest popstar on earth, as per her fans.

if she's chronically online (which she is, considering her chart obsession), she couldn't muster up the courage to post something about an ACTIVE genocide that is happening right this moment or something against the boycott that is happening against the tyrant apartheid state?

disgusting!

and this goes for the one (fake) preacher of kindness too

this thread is a damn kii

:deadbanana:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

As far as I remember, Gaga has always thought highly of her...

22 hours ago, Loroy said:

Supportive queens we love to see it :clap3:

Did Lady Gaga Just Tell Taylor Swift Life Will Be Fine Once She Meets a Man?

I really really want to know what were they chit-chatting about

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.