Taylor defends Gaga from body shaming on TikTok

TayDuaStan

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

to be fair, her speaking on this has relation to swifties being the ones body shaming gaga in weird stan antics at least 

Please if anything it was some of her own fans discussing if she was pregnant :coffee2:

I'm not gonna claim that no Swiftie has ever bodyshamed Gaga, which is undoubtedly bad, but the attempt to pin this back on swifties is very contrived

Edited by AndThenTheCocaine
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImpressMeMuch

• Nickimeetsatrl

• AndThenTheCocaine

• Phaunzie

Top Posters In This Topic

:ace:

• Thumbs Down 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Please if anything it was some of her own fans discussing if she was pregnant :coffee2:

I'm not gonna claim that no Swiftie has ever bodyshamed Gaga, which is undoubtedly bad, but the attempt to pin this back on swifties is very contrived

the thread about it here was made by a swiftie lol edit: but yes obv not entirely pinning it to them.

Edited by ImpressMeMuch
  • Thumbs Down 3

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

the thread about it here was made by a swiftie lol

I'm not gonna claim that no Swiftie has ever bodyshamed Gaga, 

Edited by AndThenTheCocaine

i love how supportive they are of each other :heart:

Posted (edited)

Oh periodddd :clap3:

Now collab queens :jonnycat:

Edited by Hephaestus

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

I'm not gonna claim that no Swiftie has ever bodyshamed Gaga, 

but you claimed "it was some of her own fans discussing if she was pregnant"

it wasn't exclusively them.

Edited by ImpressMeMuch
  • Thumbs Down 3

Just now, ImpressMeMuch said:

"it was some of her own fans discussing if she was pregnant"

Two things can be true :heart:

Also do you think Taylor gauges her PR response based on ATRL or something :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

I think she couldn't care less about Gaga lol

There are pictures from her tour now where she looks like she has a baby bump. She is probably aware of that, so instead of directly addressing the rumors, she wrote this comment as an indirect response to them. And it came out as if she was defending Gaga. How many times she could have used her voice to defend other colleagues but she didn't? She only did it now because she saw personal benefit in it. She killed two birds with one stone.

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 12

Just now, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Two things can be true :heart:

Also do you think Taylor gauges her PR response based on ATRL or something :deadbanana4:

obviously not lol, but it's apparent what you're doing. Have a good day :heart:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Imagine being dragged by THE Taylor Swift :jonny6:

Just now, romas_ld said:

Imagine being dragged by THE Taylor Swift :jonny6:

from streaming songs about her exes to knowing what it feels like to be one :deadbanana4:

Taylor doesn't say something = evil, complicit, etc. etc. etc.

Taylor says something = PR, fake, self-serving, etc. etc. etc.

I am flabbergasted at how y'all are still pulling this classic over such an innocuous comment :coffee2: oh ATRL never change

• Like 4
  • Thanks 9

And who wants to bet that she wouldn't have said a damn thing had Gaga not quoted her lyrics in the caption?

Her ability to make everything about herself is astounding :clap3:

What about Palestine?

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

So, she took a minute to tweet this but can't take a second to ask for a ceasefire or share her two cents on the genocide. The way her fans have been attacking Billie, but instead of checking her fans she needed to defend Gaga. I don't know why gurls are shouting Women Supporting Women, when every time Swifties run to slutshame, fatshame, dox, harress, stalk, hack and send death threats to other females, Taylor is radio silent. This is so performative. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 10

Posted (edited)

she ended atrl tbh :clap3:

edit: this made me realize why atrl HATES Ariana's yes and? it's the "don't comment on my body" line 

Edited by dirrtydiana
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Phaunzie said:

So, she took a minute to tweet this but can't take a second to ask for a ceasefire or share her two cents on the genocide. The way her fans have been attacking Billie, but instead of checking her fans she needed to defend Gaga. I don't know why gurls are shouting Women Supporting Women, when every time Swifties run to slutshame, fatshame, dox, harress, stalk, hack and send death threats to other females, Taylor is radio silent. This is so performative. 

Lord stfu, what a meltdown over literally nothing. What's wrong with some of you?

Edited by Starchild
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Tbh it was mostly us Liddos speculating but it was because we were really excited at the thought of her actually having a baby :deadbanana4:

Like we don't care if she's eating good or gains weight, sometimes it's confusing to tell the difference tbh.  She's very private, we're going to hell!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gaga listening to Down Bad and possibly the whole TTPD :jonny5:

43 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

We know Taylor doesn't speak up on anything unless it affects her so she's definitely pregnant and/or planning on gaining weight soon.  

Her song was quoted 💀

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Queens. I'm looking forward to seeing them together on a collab :gaygacat2::gaylorcat2:

Edited by Princess Aurora
  • Thanks 1

Can't believe she posted to stop talking about women's bodies and that she is personally joining the IDF. 

EDIT: Whoops, I guess some of the posts in here confused me. Hope y'all got to feel morally superior over a positive message though! :heart:

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.