UEFA Euro 2024 | Quarter Finals!

Gwendolyn

Unless Mbappe pulls a Bellingham at the last minute, this France-Belgium game is ending with 0-0  :zzz:

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Bloodflowers.

• Gwendolyn

• Gui Blackout

Idemo Slovenija!!!! 

So far, so good. We just need to score one single goal and win :jonnycat:

Edited by Bloodflowers.

1 hour ago, Gui Blackout said:

France into the quarterfinals without scoring a real goal (all being own-goals and penalties)  :rip:

:lmao:

but this is the rule of football sometimes, good defense with very little offense will get you far. but if they keep this up they'll be OUT next game, unless it's a strategy from the coach

Ronaldo's ugly tears after failing to score penal goal.... what was that henny :deadbanana2:

Oblak is a hero  :deadbanana2:

They have survived for almost 115 minutes. I hope they can go to penalties at least

120 minutes only for Slovenia to flop with the penalties :lmao:

Portugal 3 - 0 Slovenia (penalties)

This CANNOT be real life?

Are you ******* kidding me?

Slovenia should be ASHAMED of themselves. That just might be the most pathetic penalty shoot out I've ever seen? They did so well against Portugal for over 120 minutes only to MISS every single penalty in the shoot out.

:rip:

Wanted Slovenia to win so I can kii at Ronaldo but :rip: Congrats Portugal :clap3:

Slovenia has awful attacking players, but they (specifically King Oblak) made Ronaldo cry like a toddler so they still won in that regard :fan: hopefully they come back swinging for World Cup in 2 years!

35 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Slovenia has awful attacking players, but they (specifically King Oblak) made Ronaldo cry like a toddler so they still won in that regard :fan: hopefully they come back swinging for World Cup in 2 years!

If Slovenia had scored that clear chance they had after Pepe's mistake almost at the end they wouldn't even have gone to penalties

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Green said:

If Slovenia had scored that clear chance they had after Pepe's mistake almost at the end they wouldn't even have gone to penalties

That mistake is still haunting me :weeps: such a huge shame 

C'mon Turkiye, be the only non-Western European country to qualify :clap3:

my bet

Germany

France

Netherlands

Switzerland

Final France-Netherlands

2 hours ago, Narima said:

Final France-Netherlands

This match already happened and it was one of the most boring matches of the tournament :zzz: 

Switzerland will win, they will broke the code

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

This match already happened and it was one of the most boring matches of the tournament :zzz: 

yeah it was awful  :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.